Android save game location

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Umm, how about npc sex private school?
I'm pretty sure that it's from rpgm. And i don't see any folders. But from what i'm curious from, is that www/save folders does exist inside the apk assets folders. I tried used apkeditor to replace the save file with the others that i downloader, but nothing changed. Except i can't enter the game. It's stuck in the title screen, when i play, it force closed itself.

I don't really remember but, its kinda like that(the force close thing).
i say it again: my android ports of RPG Maker MV games have this feature, others not.
check the previous page for the reason.

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
i say it again: my android ports of RPG Maker MV games have this feature, others not.
check the previous page for the reason.
Sorry, excuse me can you help us? The Android/Data folder is completely empty. I remember it does exist last year, But now i cant find anything. Thank u in advance Screenshot_20210424-225828_My Files.jpg

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
@the66
My phone is rooted, can you tell me where the saved files of RPGM are located? (Titanium backup/ similar apps works but what I want is to send the files to my pc version).

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
This doesn't folder doesn't actually require root, right? (Although, I have root) Also, for the game I'm trying to get save, the folder is empty
if you're using Android 11 the used file manager has to support access to this now restricted area.

Wa2nPlenyun

Apr 29, 2018
I'm on android 11 and there's only media on android folder. With compatible file manager i can move save file to another folder, but can't upload it to save editor online. If on another site the browser can upload only media file like .doc, .pdf, .jpg, .gif, .mp4, mp4, etc but not with .save, .rpgsave even .bak

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
My phone ain't rooted so i was wondering is saves from your ports will show even that is not rooted
of course. they are placed in the standard external storage folder of the app in Android/data/app id/files in the save folder.
however, if you're using Android 11 or newer, you'll need a file manager with access to the now-restricted Android/data area, which was previously intended for app data sharing.