Android Save file not copy/move

Sep 23, 2020
Hi I recently got a new phone and I’ve been having problems copying and moving my save files out of its folder to a new folder to store it , it literally won’t let me do anything with save file I’ve tried multiple file managers apps and same problems it’s either says access denied , unable to access , I’ve tried compressing the file and moving out to a new folder and when I open it the save file has 0 memory like it never existed , I can transfer saves that I get from somewhere else into the game but when I overwrite the save it’s the same problem .Can anyone help please?

Sakkzz

Jan 9, 2019
Had this problem a while ago and couldn't figure it out either, I just ended up downloading and using the save file from the pc version and just replaced the one on the phone (after I modded it)

Sep 23, 2020
Had this problem a while ago and couldn't figure it out either, I just ended up downloading and using the save file from the pc version and just replaced the one on the phone (after I modded it)
some games I could move the saves out of the folder but some I couldn’t mainly newer updated games like corrupted kingdom , champion of realms and knightly passions , might be a renpy problem , honestly don’t know