Android porters such as booom313?

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
Hi all, just wondering, I've found booom313's porting website (praise the Lord for this guy!). Do you know of anyone else porting games for android? Such as unity or anything? Running out of games on his site that float my boat :FeelsBadMan:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi all, just wondering, I've found booom313's porting website (praise the Lord for this guy!). Do you know of anyone else porting games for android? Such as unity or anything? Running out of games on his site that float my boat :FeelsBadMan:
From or to?

Reactions: nikilu

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
To android

I can't really help you there, but I know a few people mentioned games that already are in this thread. It also kinda addresses why most devs don't.

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018

I can't really help you there, but I know a few people mentioned games that already are in this thread. It also kinda addresses why most devs don't.

Thats no worries, had a quick look and understand the reason for it...I just thought as booom313 is doing it maybe other people are Porting android versions of the games too...seen someone mention 'dspeed' but can't find anything else about him on here or online

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Zigyzag I am currently doing an Android port for my game Depraved Awakening. I have one currently working on my phone right now. It needs some more adjustments. The stat screen and the buttons in particular. I plan to post it here on f95 so I can have people test it and give feedback. Since it is the first time I have done it I don't feel right having it behind a paywall.

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
@Philly_Games I'll look forward to the port! Just had a look on your thread and the comments are good and the intro ECT sounds like it's up my street...not sure how this forum works as ive only just joined but ive now followed you so hopefully it will keep me posted!

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018
I'm trying to port Mythic Manor v0.1.0 by Jikei, and if I succeed I'll post it here

Xtremisst

Feb 19, 2018
Hey ZigyZag You can try the luccisan's blog.....Its in Vietnamese...so you can translte it by using google browser its got tons of android games there

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018
Check out my tread , there aren't many games yet but the list will get longer.

Reactions: Coryv18x

sharma

Mar 2, 2018
Luccisan is out for two year for personal work so Android port is closed for now

robert9

Nov 11, 2017
is this possilble to port renpy games on android???
@Zigyzag cool man, honestly I have no idea how the follow bit works either and I've been here for 6 months! I will post it to the game thread and I will make a point to send you a convo with the link incase you miss it. All I ask is for feedback, good and bad.