Identify Android/PC Game where you are groping a girl in the shower?

Brightsy

Aug 30, 2023
[SOLVED!] - The name of the game was "Viva Project", Currently found on itch.io (Discontinued), also there is a dedicated webpage, but it hasnt recieved updates in over a year...

Alright, so i saw some ads / videos a while ago that presented a almost naked girl (Usually standing in the shower) in some sort of apartment, the game was presented as a groping sim or taking care of a girl sim, there were two 3D disembodied hands on each bottom corner of the screen and a bunch of options around the screen, however in the video they just kinda looked at her and left and the video would end, i remember seeing the app on the appstore, however there were a lot of virus claims on the app which made me not install it, as of now i've completely forgotten the name, i've been looking for this game for a while, maybe anyone can help?

Normally i'd come up with some sort of file, or maybe an image for reference, however i really have not been able to locate any information regarding this game.

[Update with more info]

So this game is inside of a house, its a regular house, almost a free model, you can take care of a girl, as well as groping her, you can essentially run around the house freely, as this game is in 3D, aswell as interacting with the girl itself, not sure how interactions go, but according to the few ads i saw a while ago, You have 2 hands at both your sides of the screen, think of it like when you hold a gun in a videogame, it displays to your bottom right, just like that but on both sides, and the ad displayed a girl standing in a bathub covering herself in a towel, then the player goes around and looks at her ass then leaves. and that's all i got...

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure if this is gonna help, but I've posted a list of a bunch of cohab games here. It might be one of them. If not, I suggest you try a bit harder to remember and describe the girl's features at the very least. In the end it could be some kind of molestation scene or not even a cohab game. Shower scenes are pretty common after all.

Brightsy

Aug 30, 2023
I'm not sure if this is gonna help, but I've posted a list of a bunch of cohab games here. It might be one of them. If not, I suggest you try a bit harder to remember and describe the girl's features at the very least. In the end it could be some kind of molestation scene or not even a cohab game. Shower scenes are pretty common after all.
Yo those were some good games!, but not it, i made some more memory.

So this game is inside of a house, its a regular house, almost a free model, you can take care of a girl, as well as groping her, you can essentially run around the house freely, as this game is in 3D, aswell as interacting with the girl itself, not sure how interactions go, but according to the few ads i saw a while ago, You have 2 hands at both your sides of the screen, think of it like when you hold a gun in a videogame, it displays to your bottom right, just like that but on both sides, and the ad displayed a girl standing in a bathub covering herself in a towel, then the player goes around and looks at her ass then leaves. and that's all i got...

I'll also be updating the post with this info, thanks :D