Daiemio

Aug 21, 2019
Got the bad ending the first time, thought I played my cards pretty good, turns out I did not, lost complete interest in the game after that, wish there were more choices, story feels very limited, character feels like a effeminate gay-guy rather then a horny male, even if his part is to pretend to be a robot, I just can't relate to him or the story.

Best of luck in your game, but this one is a hard pass for me, it looked interesting, but fell flat on its face due to few if any hints because either the story was lacking or not clear enough in its direction.

Last edited:

LIhg

May 18, 2018
God the bad ending the first time, thought I played my cards pretty good, turns out I did not, lost complete interest in the game after that, wish there were more choices, story feels very limited, character feels like a effeminate gay-guy rather then a horny male, even if his part is to pretend to be a robot, I just can't relate to him or the story.

Best of luck in your game, but this one is a hard pass for me, it looked interesting, but fell flat on its face due to few if any hints because either the story was lacking or not clear enough in its direction.
skill issue

Cosmic Stranger

May 13, 2024
Some People for some reason want a guide. Well. I made a flow chart so you can experience every Scene in the first half of the game.

First of. I would reccomend you to play to the first decision you need to make and save this state in 9 slots. 1 so you can always return and skip to the scenes you like and 8 times when you get to the teacher sex scene. (Or dont I dont know if it mattersafter the Mothers interigation though)

The teacher scene can play out in many diffrent ways.

- Down, Down, you know that's not true, down, down (Scene ends with her hungry for more)
- Down, Down, you know that's not true, down, up (Scene ends with her hungry for more)
- Down, Down, you know that's not true, up (Scene ends with her hungry for more)
- Down, Down, that's not what I said, down, ok (Scene ends with her hungry for more)
- Down, Down, that's not what I said, down, no we should stop (Scene ends with no ejaculating)
- Down, up, up, I Dont Care just do it (Scene ends with no ejaculating)
- Down, up, up, act as a student (She rubs you untril you are about to faint)
- Up, down, down, up, down (Scene end before you can cum)
- Up, down,up (you become an eager boy, shes not bothered by it)
- Up, up, up, its inapropriate..., let me go hag (end Scene)
- Up, up, up, its inapropriate...,wait! thats illegal, somebody help me (ends scene)
- Up, up, up, its inapropriate...,wait! thats illegal, im saving myself, yes (Scene end but you get tochoose a girl and get speacial lines for everyone. maybe thats important in the future)
- Up, up, up, its inapropriate...,wait! thats illegal, im saving myself, (you choose rea, she gets angry but the girld barge in before you cum.)
*- Up, up, up, I think its okay (really funny moment), ask nicely (you cum on her face and in her mouth, she swollowes, she makes you cum another time and swollowes that load as well, and cleans herself up)
- Up, up, up, I think its okay (really funny moment), promise to love her forever (Scene ends, girld barge in)

Thats all the special voice lines and interactions I think. Maybe do a q-save before choosing any girl. imo the one marked with a star is the best outcome.

Next the Mothers interrigation! propably the part where to most people failed for some reason. but its pretty easy actually.

Laws: 1. Dont Harm Humans, 2. Obey Human Commands

If the teacher made you cum or the girls saw the penis just say "bad bublicity doesnt exist" otherwise answer "negative" when the mother asks if you have one

Reas motivation: let the timer run out

If you somehow didnt make it and got the bad end load the Q save and just try to arouse the least suspicon.

I will post a guide for the second half tomorrow I think.

Android Life Flow Chart.png

Cosmic Stranger

May 13, 2024
Ok, Heres the Mia Questioning after all.

Mia Questioning:

-Ruri
-Emily
-Lena
-Friends
-School
-Spy
-Life
-Rea
-Myself
-Android
-Clone
-Duty
-Forbidden
-Bonds
-Mother
-N 82
-Vessel
-Love (doent matter which girl you coose I think)
-Mother
-Orphan

MAJOR TOPICS:
Honestly Just play the god theam Minigame. if you cant make it just make q Q-Save before every true or false statement and if the Pie chart isnt filled out light green go back and choose the other statement.

End. HOLY SHIT!!1! IS THAT A ****** JOJO REFERENCE??????
Shes Pickle ria!

Play until you get all 3 options. Save. enjoy them welcome to Part two! :D

-Maledom (doggy)
-Romance (Missinary, Removes your collar, ofscreen multimple times (collar gets put on next morning again))
-Femdom (Feet Licking, Cowgirl)

Edit: Part 2 dosnt really need a guide yet...

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Got the bad ending the first time, thought I played my cards pretty good, turns out I did not, lost complete interest in the game after that, wish there were more choices, story feels very limited, character feels like a effeminate gay-guy rather then a horny male, even if his part is to pretend to be a robot, I just can't relate to him or the story.

Imagine having a skill issue so profound you rage quit after losing once IN A VISUAL NOVEL.

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes