Android Help

Jun 1, 2020
I have run into a problem with a few different games I have downloaded on my Android device. The download works fine, but when I attempt to install the game, it almost finishes then just says "app not installed". It has happened with a few different games and I have no idea what the issue is. Anyone run into this and know how to fix it or what may be going wrong?

Thaddaeus

Jul 14, 2018
I think you still have to extract the game once you download them. I usually download said game on my pc and extract them, then transfer it to my phone via an SD card. Hope this helps. (y)

Jamaela321

Mar 27, 2018
I think you still have to extract the game once you download them. I usually download said game on my pc and extract them, then transfer it to my phone via an SD card. Hope this helps. (y)
what do you mean extract? Same problem bro, app not installed when download an APK from the thread

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.

and remember some apk game might not be compatible with android/apple operation versions