• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Android Games

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Im new here so i dont know how to find Android games on this site. I already know porters like booom313 and spear1403, so im wondering if someone can give a list of android games in this forum and other sites like patreon.
Tag search "mobile game".

Also, there are many existing threads asking for the same thing. Use the search bar (upper right corner; I suggest "android") to find those threads and read previous replies.

P.S. This info also pertains to your other nebulous post asking about NTR.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Im new here so i dont know how to find Android games on this site. I already know porters like booom313 and spear1403, so im wondering if someone can give a list of android games in this forum and other sites like patreon.
Moved to correct section of forum. And stop posting links to ad servers.

MOPIKU

Aug 10, 2018
Hey cantik you tell how to get game please i don't know how to download the game please answer me and Van you tell me thank

Meltreadi

Jun 14, 2022
Go to Nutaku. There are some very good games!!
That is not my experience. Most, if not all, of the Android games are nothin more than Farmville, or Hotel Tycoon, or other games with ridiculous cool down times and the "option" of waiting for days for a cooldown or spending real money. Basically they all seem like games designed to spam your fb friends with notifications about your game and inviting them to join the game. Not to mention the fact that I have to be online to play a downloaded single player game..... Wading through that crap is why I don't browse through Google or Amazon's play stores.
The major point of downloading games is that I can play them when i don't have access the the web. If I wanted stupid pointless DRM I'd get a steam account. And while I am silly enough to do that I'll also change my passwords to my initials and DoB, turn on location sharing, grant all my apps the ability to read and write from my hard drive and turn on my wifi whenever they want...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The mobile game tag Papa Ernie mentioned four years ago but using latest updates instead. So you can add or exclude some other tags and prefixes if you want, and get the thumbnail preview.

Reactions: MrClassi