Aug 24, 2017
Any one know whats up with the gold fish? It appears towards i think the end, on the 3rd floor, in the class room next to the stairs to the right.

AlbanC99

Dec 28, 2021
Any one know whats up with the gold fish? It appears towards i think the end, on the 3rd floor, in the class room next to the stairs to the right.
You have to enter and exit the room several times until the exclamation mark appears (obviously you have to interact with the fish tank every time)

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
Yeah, i talk a lot when i'm giving my opinion. I won't judge anyone not reading, i would skip it too if i where not searching for it :ROFLMAO: .

fuckingHell1

May 28, 2020
Fyi, For anyone that has played the game before translation, you can just copy your save data over. From what I can tell nothing breaks.

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Just completed this game and the ending was actually really sad and beautiful, I actually enjoyed the fact that this game wasn't too difficult and didn't involve any puzzle solving.

Also most of the comments are wrong, aside from the belly button thing there isn't guro in this game. The H-scenes are actually relatively tame, mostly just your typical tentacle stuff. It is nothing like SiNiSistar with actual guro.

<This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, torture, fresh blood and other hardcore content. For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.>

Honestly, if this game deserves this warning then so does like 80% of Japanese H-games on this website, lol

Last edited:

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Just so you know, there is actually a -secret-ish- happy ending. Not even kidding. Hint: maybe it's a choice to not choose any of the final three answers, too...
I see. Just played through it, and ngl, I see that that's only the "happy ending" while the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the "true ending". I personally prefer the "true ending" narratively-wise, adds more characterization too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: umheygurl

aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
Encountered same problem, constantly repeating sound with a freeze frame at that specific point.
Fixed it by doing earlier save point and replaying/ could also be not having the amulet active when enetering the infirmary, last time i entered it was with the amulet buff active. try both and it will probably fix. =)

Reactions: hieucoi11zx
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes