• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.7a] [Project63]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
Just to be that guy... The game isn't 'On-hold' anymore, right? I'm aware how the sites system for on-hold games works, just asking if anyone who's in the know can say if the game will actively get some love from the dev moving forward.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Just to be that guy... The game isn't 'On-hold' anymore, right? I'm aware how the sites system for on-hold games works, just asking if anyone who's in the know can say if the game will actively get some love from the dev moving forward.
Iam not in "the know", but just look as his new project Overlord. From the looks it's extremely similiar, and the Dev uses this thread for advertising his new game. Therefore, iam sure this one is dead, or at least, never will be finished.

I tried the other one and didn't like it. But that was mainly the controls seemed clumsy and it isn't a game yet. He should also ask someone else to do the writing. And since this one won't be finished, the other one propably won't get finished either.

Reactions: jazz154

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Ok, some quick impressions...
1: Time moves too quickly when traveling. Decide to hunt some wolves and it's nearly time to start heading home before you even find one. If you even find one.
2: Difficulty balance needs work. Single female bandit (lol sounds like a dating ad) in a loincloth armed with a knife vs male MC in full leather set with shield and spear should strongly favor the MC. Instead she wasn't even down a quarter at the end.

EDIT: Also...

After fighting wolves and getting pelts, now it says I have received a pelt after every fight I get in, but no actual pelt is given.
Defeating a female bandit gives the option to make a deal, but if capture is chosen you are told the feature isn't in yet and the encounter ENDS rather than letting me make another choice. Don't penalize the player for not knowing a feature hasn't been implemented yet.

EDIT again: And from reading comments this stuff is probably not going to be addressed so.... yeah... moving on.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello, just a quick update. Project is not fully "abandoned", just working on similar project @ beta stage.
From 1.7 onwards the game detects on launch if there is a Taboo folder in game data folder.
anyone who's in the know can say
Therefore, iam sure this one is dead, or at least, never will be finished.
Dev might on occasion release any build left in the after burner if supporters demand it.
This game was the closest to actual game play interaction dev got.
This has some hot scenes, story is just bits and pieces ... you should try the quests very quick and then
experiment with the ladies .. what they like, pump up their affection, experience and lust .. have fun.

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
How to costimize my MC with developer mode? i'm able to costimize the slaves etc. But not me. And how to increase loialty

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry i was not clear. I bought the potions then what i have to do to increase the MC stats. Sorryyyyy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you start the game up again .. you can cut and trimm the body you selected for your MC.
Then you enter the code to get dev status and start mingling the stats in the A or B or C cathegory of stats.
Some are 4 babes, some are for MC.

Reactions: Giulio46

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
I dont know if i am doing something wrong or what, but i have 3 gladiators and 2 slave girls and i have been making the gladiators practice for a few days and i still dont see any option to make them join me whenever i go outside, so is it not implement yet or i just suck at the game ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is all there is:
GLADIATORS
*Gladiator class added. You'll need to reasign existing characters already working as gladiators for this to take affect.
*Added gladiator minigame. Player can now send gladiators to fight challengers for additional gold and rewards (by selecting billboard in training grounds).
*gladiators now have to be assigned to training dummy in order to passively increase combat experience.
*Injuries reinstated.

Reactions: DarkPrince18
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote