JackRs

Dec 28, 2022
His best friend Faustus needs a higher rank... something doesn't fit, at least an optio. At least this rank they already know how to write and read.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got done with the first release, and nice job GarusNG. I like the setting; not too many ancient Rome setting games in the AVN-sphere, and it's got a lot of potential for good world building, with different places, different factions/parties/organizations depending on how the stories take.

Probably some contructive critique which I hope are helpful to you;

- During playing, I've noticed some grammar errors which I felt were noticeable. Not trying to be a grammar nazi in any way, but I do hope you get a person to go through the text for your releases to correct the errors.

- So far, we have 2 slaves, 1 cousin (with potential for 1 aunt, another cousin) as LIs? I do hope we can get more varied characters as LIs for MC;

for example, influential ladies of some affluent families who become attracted to MC, or something along those lines? Hence mixing things up so there's more than just the slave or incest relationships.

Regardless, I quite enjoyed the game, and I will continue to follow it for future updates.
Really hope it reaches great heights.

Reactions: astabro and GarusNG

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Just got done with the first release, and nice job GarusNG. I like the setting; not too many ancient Rome setting games in the AVN-sphere, and it's got a lot of potential for good world building, with different places, different factions/parties/organizations depending on how the stories take.

Probably some contructive critique which I hope are helpful to you;

- During playing, I've noticed some grammar errors which I felt were noticeable. Not trying to be a grammar nazi in any way, but I do hope you get a person to go through the text for your releases to correct the errors.

- So far, we have 2 slaves, 1 cousin (with potential for 1 aunt, another cousin) as LIs? I do hope we can get more varied characters as LIs for MC;

for example, influential ladies of some affluent families who become attracted to MC, or something along those lines? Hence mixing things up so there's more than just the slave or incest relationships.

Regardless, I quite enjoyed the game, and I will continue to follow it for future updates.
Really hope it reaches great heights.
Thanks for the review, I love constructive criticism. Of course there will be many different and unusual characters in the future. From undisclosed relatives in the future will appear cousin (older than you) + his wife, cousin (a little younger than you), aunt (uncle's second wife).

Reactions: JJJ84

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
The only thing I want to ask for, is to let me cut off the hands of the legionnaire that touched Miriel while I was talking to the blonde slave.
I didn't add the names to the legionnaires, but I'll fix that later. You may forget them during updates, but they will appear in the future.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Theme is good. Content is severely lacking, extremely short. 1 sex scene (bj) is choppy and very low quality.
I like the model of Ati, who is very obviously an imitation of Ain from Desert Stalker.

I'm not gonna rate yet, but it would be 3 stars for potential right now.
If you have very few scenes you need to make sure they at least don't suck. Good luck with future updates.

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
There's some kinda coding mistake... after meeting/groping the cousin (who looks suspiciously like the daughter from Desert Stalker, haha) it then loops back around to going to the house, but this time with the runaway slaves dead rather than captured.

Other than that it seems like it has some potential for rougher content and so I'm up for that... was a bit odd to have the unfinished land route be one of the first choices you get, will have to remember to start over there and check it out when it's done.
Hi I have the same problem. Is there a work around that keeps the slaves alive. Thanks

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Ancient Times 0.01a:
- fix bag

mac:
-
-
-
pc:
-
-
-

If new bugs appear, then write to discord.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
intriguing plot description, but the preview pics are rather worthless (made me doublecheck if this had a gay tag!) --- if not for the few possitive comments here I'd have skipped.
just a tip; if u want only special rome afficiandos to find this game, keep as is, if u want to garner more ppl.; show us something worthwile in the preview ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AncientTimes-0.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
you're right, it will. but this can be avoided. every choice will have consequences))
you mean mmf ?what about ntr ? rape? TBH i really dislike game which have like aa lot of xyz present but avoidable .Also giving a lot of choices makes the game longer and harder to develop .It just dilutes the content so much that you have to wait a lot of time to get content for your route .Plus i would prefer you give depth to existing characters rather than adding dozens LI .

So far the game is interesting .Hope the story is also engaging and more focus is given on mc's character development .Girls are also beautiful and there's harem .

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
you mean mmf ?what about ntr ? rape? TBH i really dislike game which have like aa lot of xyz present but avoidable .Also giving a lot of choices makes the game longer and harder to develop .It just dilutes the content so much that you have to wait a lot of time to get content for your route .Plus i would prefer you give depth to existing characters rather than adding dozens LI .

So far the game is interesting .Hope the story is also engaging and more focus is given on mc's character development .Girls are also beautiful and there's harem .
I see no reason to make the game almost linear so that it comes out every two months.
I've answered this question before, but I'll answer it again. avoid almost everything, but in a way that the player doesn't lose a huge chunk of content. the game won't have a specific good or bad ending.
Just wait for the next update of the game)) like the first version the second update will also be publicly available for review.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
I've answered this question before, but I'll answer it again. avoid almost everything
You said so but the legionnaire where literally groping Miriel in MCs presence but you had no option to intervene .Another one is showing monologue of that servant (eriot or something) .

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Hello, any news ?
Greetings. No outstanding news so far. I'm creating locations that I'll be using frequently. For example, the town of Enna, the villas.
Just got back from the hospital yesterday (nothing serious), which put practical work on hold for a little over two weeks. But at least I had time to write the script in a notebook. So it's safe to say that work hasn't stopped.
This update, I think, will be one of the longest in the future, for two reasons.
1. as already written before, I try to make locations original, not like those "ready-made" that are already on the Internet. To match the spirit of the time. (at least, I try to do it) :).
2. I make characters in advance, which will be used in the future, so that then you can immediately get to work without wasting time.
So I inform for those who are interested in the game and waiting for a new update. The game is not abandoned, work on it continues.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote