Recommending Anal-Only Games: The ultimate list

Create sections for games value on quality or keep the list as a compendium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I tried Hero Party Must Fall and as far as I play, the black girl gets anal only but between reviewing old Illusion games (Games that ended up not being anal only) I forgot if the girl remains virgin to the end, That is the case?, asking to add the game to the list.
I had just been eyeing this game, I think I’ll give it a shot and let you know. Helps now knowing which girl to go for too without needing a guide! ;)

Also, just wanna reiterate to anyone looking at this list, Ravager is one of the best games for anal-lovers imo (minus the virginity part). That game’s art is my favorite style. Will have to add it to my sig soon

Edit: Gave HPMF a try and it's not for me. It seems like it would be really fun, I just personally am not into the characters/art-style and.. I don't know, maybe sometime down the road I'll enjoy NTR stuff but I don't get it, not hating just not for me. That said, in even just the first hour or so, I laughed out loud several times - very natural dialogue and well written! Hope someone else enjoys it, and maybe it belongs on the list.

Last edited:

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Edit: Gave HPMF a try and it's not for me. It seems like it would be really fun, I just personally am not into the characters/art-style and.. I don't know, maybe sometime down the road I'll enjoy NTR stuff but I don't get it, not hating just not for me. That said, in even just the first hour or so, I laughed out loud several times - very natural dialogue and well written! Hope someone else enjoys it, and maybe it belongs on the list.
For me was the NTR the main reason why I didn't enjoy playing it, I could finish it for the sake of the list but the game also requires a lot of grind and has a ton of uninteresting dialogues for me, specially involving the hero... yeah, lets wait until someone review it for the list.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Do you Non-F95 games too? xxKanoTsuku2
Is another KISS game that gives you lot of freedom. Seems KISS games care and know about players only doing anal so many if not all scenes account for your girlfriend's virginity. If you only do anal, scenes will run accordingly to only anal.
It is sadly untranslated but respects the player's choice and accounts his choices
I was able to partially translate the game, Mtool works perfectly but because I don't have a premium account, I was unable to translate the whole game, but as far as I see, Mtool can translate everything. If someone has access to the premium version of Mtool, would be able to translate the game and post it in the request section.

And yeah, it has anal-only from beginning to end, even special traits for the girl and events.

Ps: Hex and Rock Candy Collection added to the list.

Oct 26, 2017
I was able to partially translate the game, Mtool works perfectly but because I don't have a premium account, I was unable to translate the whole game, but as far as I see, Mtool can translate everything. If someone has access to the premium version of Mtool, would be able to translate the game and post it in the request section.

And yeah, it has anal-only from beginning to end, even special traits for the girl and events.

Ps: Hex and Rock Candy Collection added to the list.
Thank you for the additions and support, will try these games out. If they provide choices on how you play your way, then it sure is a good game
That is why l am after anal only, it implies freedom in it. And the above Kiss game, does that well.

Reactions: big_shl0m0

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That is why l am after anal only, it implies freedom in it. And the above Kiss game, does that well.

Which cannot be said about some of the other games listed here.

I really don't know why, for example, you gave 'the Fixer' four ticks, when it's obviously not an anal-only dedicated game, but a poorly executed knockoff of 'Degrees of Lewdity', just with better graphics and much worse sex scenes. The game's main sex obsession seems to be not anal, but impregnation and deflowering, but even those fetishes are seriously underdeveloped, not to mention the entire game, still struggling with the basic mechanics and engaging plot.

Then, there's 'My Pig Princess', a furry game with cute graphics, which so far has only one 'anal-only' scene out of disappointingly too few sex scenes overall. The main theme of this game seems to be drawing anthropomorphic mammals with tits. The main fanbase are those who think they're furries, not genuine ass bandits.

'Project SAGE'... I don't know if we're talking about the earlier, raunchier version, where the MC actually gets to fuck guys and sure enough, to protect her virginity she does anal, or the toned-down, later version, where all she does is anal masturbation, occasional 'blackmail' blowjob and teasing the player with sexy outfits for hours and hours to no end? At times, the game feels like a boring session of D&D, where all the players and the GM too are wearing buttplugs for some reason.

When it comes to freedom of choice, only Karryn's Prison, Degrees of Lewdity and most of those KISS simulators provide that and take extensive anal play or even exclusive anal play into account. So to add to that, if they haven't been mentioned yet, I propose:

'Freecities', especially the Pregmod, adding extra options, some those quite extreme. While the game is not finished and thus seriously unbalanced and it's basically a text based repository of all fetishes known to men, not just anal, it lets the players induldge their ass-fixations quite deep, allowing to build an army of buttsluts who love anal, just anal and nothing but anal. And it has ass pregnancies too, so you can modify your poor ass slaves' genitalia into cloacas of sorts, which is quite out there, if you ask me.

'Hypno App', yet another molestation simulator, quite similar to those train perv games. Here, instead of mass transit shenanigans, the player is using a hypnotizing app on his phone to render his uptight female classmate immobile, so he can do stuff to her. There's only a bunch of scenes, unfortunately, and while anal is not the main focus of the game, your playstyle can make it so.

Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures: quite funny, though boring at times, Slavic-flavored RPGM seems to focus on anal only quite strongly. It's still work in progress, but until the last release there was not even an option for the heroine to offer her pussy. Yes, offer. While the MC is a properly naive, young girl, there are no non-consensual scenes there.

I also would like to mention 'The Poor Whore' which, while featuring a non-virgin MC, allows the player to do an anal-only run, including expansion and fisting. It's quite an old RPGM, sadly with no GCs, but a lot of really debauched textual descriptions. It's also heavy on BDSM, if anyone's interested.

'Prepare Uranus, Exploring Black Holes for Adults' - already mentioned above - is a properly anal-only dedicated game, where vaginal sex is not even on the agenda: the rear hole is the right hole, just like the Universe's Maker intended. The design of the game and the plotline are weak though, but for those who'll suffer through the grind and the game's lame sense of humor will be rewarded with scenes of TAP involving oversized dicks from outer space and hectolitres of alien cum with superlubricating properties.

Nov 23, 2023

<...>

Then, there's 'My Pig Princess', a furry game with cute graphics, which so far has only one 'anal-only' scene out of disappointingly too few sex scenes overall. The main theme of this game seems to be drawing anthropomorphic mammals with tits. The main fanbase are those who think they're furries, not genuine ass bandits.
I think you make some excellent points. There is definitely a big difference between whether a game offers an anal-only route (not always intended) and a game that is actually anal-focused.

And yes, My Pig Princess is often being hailed as one of the shining examples of anal-only, but so far it only has one scene and it is clearly furry-first and anal-second (or less). Unless the developer plans to make updates for a decade to come, it'll be an anal-only game with maybe two anal scenes. The one scene that's there is really good, but it absolutely needs more.

I have already mentioned both Sir Stretchalot games. Both are absolutely all about anal without question, but they are not anal-only. They are also quite short. The second one is much longer, thankfully.

There's also Harold and the Witches and Steven on the Run. They've very much like Sir Stretchalot. Absolutely anal-focused and the MC has a stated anal fetish. However both feature (or will feature) a small amount of vaginal sex and impregnation, as the protagonist of the first game conceives the protagonist of the sequel and so the line of butt-obsessed protagonists continues lol.
That being said, unlike Sir Stretchalot, I believe vaginal sex is optional in Harold and the Witches, although it is canon, while Steven on the Run is still in development and has not implemented any vaginal sex yet. It will come though, as we need to conceive the protagonist of the third game lol. There's also one scene that's supposed to be anal, but looks vaginal, due to bad penis alignment lol. Hopefully DANTOM will fix it some day.

I have actually purchased and / or subbed to Sir Stretchalot and Harold/Steven games, as I think it is important to support anal-focused games. Generic games that may have an anal-only path often just lead to players missing out on a lot of content and rarely acknowledge the anal-preference by the player, while the anal-focused games absolutely acknowledge that they are anal-focused story-wise too.

I also don't particularly care if the girl is a virgin or not, as long as the game is mostly-anal or anal-only.

Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures: quite funny, though boring at times, Slavic-flavored RPGM seems to focus on anal only quite strongly. It's still work in progress, but until the last release there was not even an option for the heroine to offer her pussy. Yes, offer. While the MC is a properly naive, young girl, there are no non-consensual scenes there.
Oh that's interesting. Are the sex scenes animated? Are there actual anal sex scenes, or just fingering / toys? Sounds like it may be another anal-focused game that I may enjoy.

'Prepare Uranus, Exploring Black Holes for Adults' - already mentioned above - is a properly anal-only dedicated game, where vaginal sex is not even on the agenda: the rear hole is the right hole, just like the Universe's Maker intended. The design of the game and the plotline are weak though, but for those who'll suffer through the grind and the game's lame sense of humor will be rewarded with scenes of TAP involving oversized dicks from outer space and hectolitres of alien cum with superlubricating properties.
Prepare Uranus is absolutely all about anal with no vaginal sex to be found, unfortunately it is very extreme with oversized dicks, tripple+ penetrations, prolapse and massive amounts of cum that could fill up bathtubs. I'm not asking for a soft-core game, but that really is extreme with no sexiness remaining IMO. Some of the characters are quite cute too, so it's a shame that there are hardly any tame scenes.

Last edited:

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
The list has around 60+ tittles, so, with few that you listed, it seems that anal-only is still a good indicator of freedom and multiple storylines and paths.

I really don't know why, for example, you gave 'the Fixer' four ticks, when it's obviously not an anal-only dedicated game, but a poorly executed knockoff of 'Degrees of Lewdity', just with better graphics and much worse sex scenes. The game's main sex obsession seems to be not anal, but impregnation and deflowering, but even those fetishes are seriously underdeveloped, not to mention the entire game, still struggling with the basic mechanics and engaging plot.
I strongly disagree, the sandbox erotic gameplay with multiple fetishes was not invented by Degrees of Lewdity, a better comparison would be Rogue Like or a ton of 2000s dating sims. Also the game has specific traits for virginity and anal only.

What I don't like is how slow is the development, how narrow are some interactions and how broken are the builds, content wise is way better than a lot of games on the site, probable slightly above the middle.

This game has becoming a disappointment in recent updates with the lack of attention towards the pig. Is objectively still a great game, and the anal only doesn't have a payoff yet, is still in development, there are seeds planted for anal only but is still unknown if the payback will be regarding.

When it comes to freedom of choice, only Karryn's Prison, Degrees of Lewdity and most of those KISS simulators provide that and take extensive anal play or even exclusive anal play into account. So to add to that, if they haven't been mentioned yet, I propose:
I agree that those games have freedom but I disagree that are the only options when it comes to freedom, there are plenty of examples on the list, I think is more about you asking too much for every game.

'Hypno App', yet another molestation simulator, quite similar to those train perv games. Here, instead of mass transit shenanigans, the player is using a hypnotizing app on his phone to render his uptight female classmate immobile, so he can do stuff to her. There's only a bunch of scenes, unfortunately, and while anal is not the main focus of the game, your playstyle can make it so.
Its on the list.

Is a good game with an awful sense of direction, you need to talk with every single NPC to catch up with all the events. That being said, is not anal-only, in the latest update the witch says that she needs to have sex to unlock her power, so, losing her virginity is obligatory. I might add it to the honorable mentions.

This is one of those games that I don't know if I should add to the list... I don't know, a lot of people has different tastes, but this one is kinda ugly to me. At the same time, I want to be objective and add games in base on content and quality, but when it comes to visuals, quality is base on my personal opinions.

I need to organized this list better in the future, maybe making a rank system to organize it in different sections.

Reactions: Jameyboi and JustAl

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Man, you're doing God's work. I'm even more grateful for being a little lanient on your rules of mentioning virginity and including games with a lot of anal, not just anal-only. Also, a question, but how do I link a game the way you all do? Either way, I'll just post a standard link.

As for your own words about organising the list better, mind if I make a suggestion about that? I think there should be a couple basic categories of games:
A) ACTUALLY anal-focused games, which will be rare of course, but what many, me included, seek. For example Koukaku Online Social Anal Kakuchou Network mentioned recently or Sir Stretchalot, at least the first game.
B) (Often female protag) Games with freedom to do whatever you want, but actually you'd be missing out on a large portion of content if you go for anal-only. Examples include Degrees of Lewdity and Rogue-like: Evolution. Both games have A TON of various content and you can merely choose to avoid it all to pursue anal only. They're really far from anal-focused, so I don't understand why games like Ravager are in "limited anal-only" while these two are in "anal-only".
C) Molestation simulators. Same idea as above really, it's not that they're anal focused, you are just able to ignore a large chunk of content. Dereah Sister Hypnosis Simulator is what I played the most recently, but they all work similarily, you can do A LOT, but can also ignore most of it and do only anal, which really isn't the point of the game.
Perhaps more categories will be needed as the list expands, but these are the three basic ones I'd love to see.

Either way, I think I read the whole thread and there are a few games I would like to throw into the mix with some info to verift if they even fit here:

Deep Sleep 2 --- it's a very short game, but it's basically a molestation simulator while the girl is sleeping. When you make her climax, you get her to wake up and have an animated anal sex scene. Short, to the point, but perhaps worth checking out.

Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ --- frankly, I just downloaded a full save, so I can't say anything about actually playing it, but there's a lot of anal in general. There's a nun that saves her hymen to keep her purity in the eyes of the Lord, there's the dark skinned girl that's anal-only and there's the masseur that is obsessed with anal with the red-haired MC as well.

Saria Reclaimed (at least version 0.15.1 and before) --- this game used to be constantly compared to Karryn's Prison. You walked around a wasteland and fought bandits, sometimes making them cum to defeat them, with the ability to flaunt your ass to initiate anal sex and so on. I did not play version 0.17 yet.

Offcuts --- abandoned, so keep that in mind and there is mandatory vaginal, but still, this game has a ton of anal. 10/23 scenes include it, although often as a part of a longer sequence with vaginal and oral involved.

Unfortunately many of the ones I knew and could suggest were already suggested, but I hope I contributed with the games above. Keep up the good work and thank you in advance!

Reactions: Jameyboi

Arabesque

Feb 24, 2021
Absolutely patrician discourse in the thread covering the absolutely patrician fetish; I don't know why I expected anything else. Top work all round, folks.

FWIW I agree that there's a clear if ill-definable qualitative difference in 'anal-only game/route' vs 'has lots of anal, vaginal avoidable/minimal', but I think OP is doing probably the best job possible to cover this with the 'four ticks'.

(again, massive thanks to OP)

Nov 23, 2023
FWIW I agree that there's a clear if ill-definable qualitative difference in 'anal-only game/route' vs 'has lots of anal, vaginal avoidable/minimal'
Actually the Honourable Mentions list has grown quite a bit to the point, where I wonder if there should be an "Anal-Focused (with some vaginal)" category. I would immediately list these 4 under there:
DANTOM even adds a note to his games saying: "Please note that this is a fetish game focused on girls butts. If you're not into this, you shouldn't play it!" lol.

OP is doing probably the best job possible to cover this with the 'four ticks'.
Oh there's no doubt about that. Whatever disagreements we may have, this thread is still very good and very important, 'cause the "Anal Sex" tag on F95 is nearly-useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: jungmonk

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I've seen a couple people voicing their dissatisfaction about My Pig Princess for example not having enough anal yet and I thought I'd make a few comments for reference.

A lot of games, probably the majority, are still "in-progress" and since anal just takes more prep than vaginal sex, it also takes more time to build to in well-written/well-made games. That's pretty universal. So I got into these games a couple years ago and at this point I've just come to peace with the fact that the best games take YEARS to make. As an example, I recently started playing What A Legend and I heard the dev time was slow. I looked into their kemono page and realized they were releasing roughly one big update a year. At first I was a bit incredulous, but honestly it's one of the best made adult games I've played, and I can tell if the beginning of the game is that good, the later portions will probably be amazing. It's a fantastic game, but quality takes time and there just really isn't any beating that right now. In the future, we may see adult game dev time decrease for various reasons, but we're in the pretty early days right now. Hell, funding for this kind of thing is constantly coming under attack from Patreon, Gumroad, etc. so society clearly hasn't made it's mind up on whether they're cool with this stuff (obviously all of us on F95zone are).

To each their own, but I prefer high quality games with a lot of anal. I'll take that over a super low quality game/experience (imo basically every japanese h-game I've played) that has an "anal-only" focus of which I've only ever truly played 1 that had absolutely no focus other than anal.

For those wondering about another way to rank these games, if you haven't seen the list linked in my signature, here's another PSA on this thread that I put a good amount of detail into how I ranked games including on their anal emphasis. My approach was to do what e-hentai.org does with their anal:focus tag. If more than half of the penetrative sex in an archive (or in our case, a game) is anal, they would call that anal-focused. I rated games on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is 100% of scenes can be anal focused (one of the only examples of this I know is Dryad Quest) and 1 is 100% of penetrative sex scenes are vag.

I got kind of tired of playing through games constantly, so personally I've tried to branch out and just find the highest quality games that are already completed while I wait for stuff like My Pig Princess to finish up. Will probably take about two years. That's completely normal in the NSFW games world.

P.S. If you're really interested in anal-only content, consider learning blender, Daz, animation, etc. That's what I've been doing this last year.

Nov 23, 2023
I've seen a couple people voicing their dissatisfaction about My Pig Princess for example not having enough anal yet and I thought I'd make a few comments for reference.

A lot of games, probably the majority, are still "in-progress" and since anal just takes more prep than vaginal sex, it also takes more time to build to in well-written/well-made games. That's pretty universal.
I completely understand all that and while I cannot speak on behalf of everyone, my personal worry is this: I'm kind of old-school when it comes to software versions, so "1.0" tells me that the game is done and anything afterwards will be mostly bug fixes... And My Pig Princess is at 0.7 with one anal scene, so it makes me worried that the game is nearly over and we've barely spent any time with Emelie. So if that is true, then I feel like the game focuses too much on side characters and not enough on Emelie. On the other hand, if the game will NOT be over at 1.0, but will go far into 2.0, before it is finished, then I guess it's fine.

To each their own, but I prefer high quality games with a lot of anal. I'll take that over a super low quality game/experience (imo basically every japanese h-game I've played) that has an "anal-only" focus of which I've only ever truly played 1 that had absolutely no focus other than anal.
I would say it really depends on the ratio of quality to quantity of anal. If Game A has one high quality anal scene, while Game B has 20 medium quality anal scenes, I will prefer Game B.

If Game C has at least 5 high quality scenes, then I may prefer it over game B... So for example, as per your signature, I think Mist and Covenant of Morn are really high quality games. They don't have a lot of anal, but they are really good and one of the few games where I didn't skip the plot lol. Well Covenant of Morn doesn't have any anal yet at all, but the developer has assured me that it will.

Oh and one more high quality game that has some anal is Goodbye Eternity. There's some anecdotal evidence that all characters will have anal scenes by the time it's done.

For those wondering about another way to rank these games, if you haven't seen the list linked in my signature, here's another PSA on this thread that I put a good amount of detail into how I ranked games including on their anal emphasis. My approach was to do what e-hentai.org does with their anal:focus tag. If more than half of the penetrative sex in an archive (or in our case, a game) is anal, they would call that anal-focused. I rated games on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is 100% of scenes can be anal focused (one of the only examples of this I know is Dryad Quest) and 1 is 100% of penetrative sex scenes are vag.
Speaking of your list, I think you should give Beauty and the Thug another try. If not for yourself, then for the sake of your list. Writing quality may be subjective, but visually I find it to be well-made and you can go anal-only there.

P.S. If you're really interested in anal-only content, consider learning blender, Daz, animation, etc. That's what I've been doing this last year.
Good advice, but I don't quite have the time...

Last edited:

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I am a writer myself - never made a game but I’ve been dabbling in Twine. I had hoped to soon enough collaborate with some dev/artists on creating a game.

I’m only interested in anal-only/focused content. So, consider this my official “Help offered” posting to anyone who would want it.

Nov 23, 2023
I am a writer myself - never made a game but I’ve been dabbling in Twine. I had hoped to soon enough collaborate with some dev/artists on creating a game.

I’m only interested in anal-only/focused content. So, consider this my official “Help offered” posting to anyone who would want it.
Make sure to let me know if you ever find an artist and start working on something lol... I may sub.

Reactions: jungmonk

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I completely understand all that and while I cannot speak on behalf of everyone, my personal worry is this: I'm kind of old-school when it comes to software versions, so "1.0" tells me that the game is done and anything afterwards will be mostly bug fixes... And My Pig Princess is at 0.7 with one anal scene, so it makes me worried that the game is nearly over and we've barely spent any time with Emelie. So if that is true, then I feel like the game focuses too much on side characters and not enough on Emelie. On the other hand, if the game will NOT be over at 1.0, but will go far into 2.0, before it is finished, then I guess it's fine.

I would say it really depends on the ratio of quality to quantity of anal. If Game A has one high quality anal scene, while Game B has 20 medium quality anal scenes, I will prefer Game B.

If Game C has at least 5 high quality scenes, then I may prefer it over game B... So for example, as per your signature, I think Mist and Covenant of Morn are really high quality games. They don't have a lot of anal, but they are really good and one of the few games where I didn't skip the plot lol. Well Covenant of Morn doesn't have any anal yet at all, but the developer has assured me that it will.

Oh and one more high quality game that has some anal is Goodbye Eternity. There's some anecdotal evidence that all characters will have anal scenes by the time it's done.

Speaking of your list, I think you should give Beauty and the Thug another try. If not for yourself, then for the sake of your list. Writing quality may be subjective, but visually I find it to be well-made and you can go anal-only there.

Good advice, but I don't quite have the time...
I liked Mist quite a bit and I know Children of Morn (he had to change it to Covenant UGH lmao) will be a great game when it's finished, but I haven't even tried it yet. I'll wait the next year and a half or whatever until 395 finishes it. He's one of the better devs out there for sure.

As far as My Pig Princess goes, I was going to mention it in my thread earlier but I already had a super long post. I'm 99% sure the game is not ending at version 1.0. I think the dev is just numbering the updates like that for simplicity but I get the confusion. From what it sounds like, the long-term plan for that game is a well-fleshed out experience with four girls: the dog, the princess, the blacksmith, and the librarian. That's it. No one else. So Cyan is very slowly giving each of them quality content. I am positive that the dev will not be calling it quits with Emily after one or two anal scenes because that has not been the tone on the patreon or the F95 page from the beginning. That dev is in it for the long haul and those like myself who really enjoy the game just have to be ridiculously patient. I don't play the updates when they come out. I'm trying to space it out as long as possible because Cyan takes forever with his work.

I respect your recommendation to give Beauty and the Thug another try. If I'm desperate for more games I may do so. At this point I've actually started enjoying quality games over lower quality anal focused ones. We're all different there I suppose and have our own standards. Learning blender/animation/etc. is definitely not for the faint of heart. It's a massive endeavor. I've spent a ton of time and barely scratched the surface. It's a cool hobby though. I think this community of artists and coomers is pretty cool.

Last edited: