Recommending Anal-Only Games: The ultimate list

Create sections for games value on quality or keep the list as a compendium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I can vouch for Family Trouble having everything checked - I’m still playing through Our Red String and can let you know how it fits in with the check list next week!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
So my game and not "our red string"
Has everything from the list.

Anal only dedicated dialogues
Anal dedicated dialogues
Anal progression / corruption
Virginity is part of the plot
Updated, thanks.
I can vouch for Family Trouble having everything checked - I’m still playing through Our Red String and can let you know how it fits in with the check list next week!
Thanks, I'm checking other games, lets see what gets added.

• Red Heart

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Lust Prison [Acerola] added to the list (Limited Anal-onl), the anal-only content is very little, anal in general, well, it has some anal scenes, that is why is on the limited section. However, the game has a free-play mode where the player can play as a male and train the girls in the way he wants, that adds more anal-only to the game.

Oct 26, 2017
Funnily enough, what l care from games is giving the player Choice of freedom and the game acknowledging your actions.
Don't care about what exactly sex actions happens exactly but do prefer anal only since it is hilarious when characters acknowledge how they are a virgin but prefer other kind of sex.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
thank you for the new list.
unfortunately half of the games are RPGM trash that you have to spend 20 mins skipping stuff and fighting monsters just to get to the sex.
also i'd seriously question where you placed tales of androgyny on your list, considering a lot of the appeal of the game is playing anal-only as the MC.
paladin even starts out with a chastity vow, you can pick it and go straight to the "strange merchant" and it already checks all 4 boxes within 5 minutes of playing.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
thank you for the new list.
unfortunately half of the games are RPGM trash that you have to spend 20 mins skipping stuff and fighting monsters just to get to the sex.
I feel that games like A.I.D.A, Wings of Roldea and FALL IN LABYRINTH, for example, gives you sex scenes early in the game and the anal-only content is good, there are other games that have great anal only but are slowburns like Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ and Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, but I get your point, there are a lot of RPG Maker games that are slowburns and have a ton of text, I guess is a common trope for those games.

Something that is in the pipeline and I haven't implement yet is adding the score of the games to the list, I'm going to add it one days of this, because I know that there are games that are totally anal-only but are not great in quality.

also i'd seriously question where you placed tales of androgyny on your list, considering a lot of the appeal of the game is playing anal-only as the MC.
paladin even starts out with a chastity vow, you can pick it and go straight to the "strange merchant" and it already checks all 4 boxes within 5 minutes of playing.
The reason is that people commenting in this thread (And also me) commented about how anal-only is mostly about females because is about denying one hole for the other, and yes, it was acknowledge that there is anal-only that has nothing to do with virginity or females, but most of the part, is female related.

Tales of Androgyny is on the list for the fact that the MC can give only-anal to the rest of the characters, not himself. And yes, I know that is anal-only despite the character being born male, but most of the time in gay games this is considered chastity-locking rather than anal-only.

It has been discussed here on the thread and has generated controversy, but you can give us your opinion about it. The main reason why people don't want the list to add male characters anal-only is because there will be a ton of gay games that should be put on the list because technically are anal-only just because the gay characters are bottom only.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Are these games pixelated or not? Japanese games are often pixelated, even when "uncensored". If they are pixelated, it would be good to mention that too.
AIDA is western, WoR is censored, FIL is listed as censored and previews suggest so as well

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
The main reason why people don't want the list to add male characters anal-only is because there will be a ton of gay games that should be put on the list because technically are anal-only just because the gay characters are bottom only.
i don't think this is complicated. it's obvious to tell a gay game from a non-gay game.
tales of androgyny is not gay and obviously not meant to be gay. all the characters look, dress and act female, in fact you'd never be able to tell otherwise if it wasn't for the dick.

• Haha
Reactions: big_shl0m0
Nov 23, 2023
tales of androgyny is not gay and obviously not meant to be gay. all the characters look, dress and act female, in fact you'd never be able to tell otherwise if it wasn't for the dick.
I don't think many straight guys want dicks on their women, so calling it non-gay is a bit of a stretch, but I guess that's 2024 for ya.

i don't think this is complicated. it's obvious to tell a gay game from a non-gay game.
Apparently it is complicated.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I don't think many straight guys want dicks on their women, so calling it non-gay is a bit of a stretch, but I guess that's 2024 for ya.

Apparently it is complicated.
I was talking with a friend about it yesterday, for some, it's a girl with a dick, for others is a dude with tits.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
I havea question but, how can
Chevalier HIstorie Append
also be anal only? all the images i see are just vaginal

or is there a lot of anal scenes that the pictures just dont show? i just dont want to install the game if there isnt gonna be taht much anal content

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
No, they don't act female and we all know it. At the very best they act like a lot of men wish more women behaved, hence the dick, not just a visual extra, but a symbol of male lust, overt and undeniable. True female sexuality is waaaay more nuanced than that.

Reactions: Jameyboi

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

or is there a lot of anal scenes that the pictures just dont show? i just dont want to install the game if there isnt gonna be taht much anal content
I've noticed often times previews can end up skipping even pretty notable parts of the content, like Vitamin series previews not showing any bestiality despite having tons. So yea gotta rely on tags, opinions and finding out to really see. If the game is on the list here, it will at least have as much as it takes to tick the boxes it ticks, it should have a bunch of anal at least to end up here too.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Rebel Duet [ionDivvy] added to the list.

I've noticed often times previews can end up skipping even pretty notable parts of the content, like Vitamin series previews not showing any bestiality despite having tons. So yea gotta rely on tags, opinions and finding out to really see. If the game is on the list here, it will at least have as much as it takes to tick the boxes it ticks, it should have a bunch of anal at least to end up here too.
Yes, that is what happen, the game has missing tags and captures. I was skeptic before trying as well but in another site I saw that it had anal tag, so I play it and realize that actually has stats and dialogues dedicated to anal. All this situation is weird because the game wasn't promoted with anal content even on DLsite.

Nov 23, 2023
Oh, this looks interesting.

Casual Desires, a game from the same developer, mentions this on their :
Optional virginity loss for all available sex scenes. It is possible to play the entire game as a virgin, or to only engage in anal sex or foreplay.

Family trouble added more 6 anal scenes on the lastest update for a anal only girl.

Her hymen is intact! I promise!
Can't say the same about her sphincter.
Amazing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Oct 26, 2017
Rebel Duet [ionDivvy] added to the list.

Yes, that is what happen, the game has missing tags and captures. I was skeptic before trying as well but in another site I saw that it had anal tag, so I play it and realize that actually has stats and dialogues dedicated to anal. All this situation is weird because the game wasn't promoted with anal content even on DLsite.
Is it really worth it? l saw some negative reviews on it. Obviously l want the virgin and anal dedicated content but if the gameplay isn't interesting or it doesn't give freedom. Well, l hate wasting time on these type of games. l am referring to the WOLF RPG game.