Recommending Anal-Only Games: The ultimate list

Create sections for games value on quality or keep the list as a compendium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Just hoping to be reasonably concise, maybe clear some air for anyone. I don’t think I’m alone in this:

It doesn’t matter to me how the OP labels a game or what tier they put it in - it at least establishes their own bias up front so you don’t have to wonder. However, leaving games off the list for not having a special, narrative nuance is when it would be hard for me to follow this thread. Otherwise it’s just arguing over personal tastes/preferences - they wouldn’t be personal if everyone agreed.

Prepare Uranus is for some reason where this all came up from, but it’s on the list, as it has been with each other time this debate has been mentioned.. Perhaps OP should just edit into the OP a little note: “I have my own preference for vaginal virginity - it doesn’t mean I am gonna leave it off the list - it does mean I may not prioritize it as much if you leave it to me to fill in the check-list so that it can be added to the list. So, add the check-list whenever you suggest a game so you’re not leaving it to me to figure out if it’s a good fit. Also, sorry if you don’t like my preference, I don’t like yours either. We still can keep the main thing about anal-only enthusiasm.”

Also Happy April Fools Day, I’m the most gullible guy there is; I already got completely got by the Patreon merger…. So I refuse to be had by Anon’s comment. Break a leg (while running from gun shots).. ha.. ha…. (It is a joke though, right? :HideThePain:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ryxp

Jameyboi

Oct 21, 2020
Probably my message wasn't clear, let me rephrase. We're only having the debate because ambiguous term "Anal Only" is being used in a very specific way. All of this could be avoided if clear definitions like "all vaginal avoidable" would be used instead. No terms used = no debate.
all this could be avoided if you weren't a nitpicking wanker
It doesn’t matter to me how the OP labels a game or what tier they put it in - it at least establishes their own bias up front so you don’t have to wonder. However, leaving games off the list for not having a special, narrative nuance is when it would be hard for me to follow this thread. Otherwise it’s just arguing over personal tastes/preferences - they wouldn’t be personal if everyone agreed.
>OP made a thread to list games that fits their very specifc niche tastes
>WhY dOeSnT oP LiSt AlL gAmEs AnD nOt ThE jUsT vErY sPeCiFiC nIcHe TaStEs

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
If you guys allow a bit of self-promotion, Family Trouble has two characters that are BJ/anal only and one that is anal only. From the 28-girl roster, I'm planning to add one more that is anal only.

It's related to the game plot; there are several dialogues explaining why the girls can't engage in vaginal sex and many dialogues about anal sex.

In the future, there are plans for a lot of pregnant characters, with almost all the girls engaging in anal sex only.

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
all this could be avoided if you weren't a nitpicking wanker
If you are referring specifically to me, then you are complete wrong, since i've politely asked to change the name only after half of the thread was filled with OP arguing with misled people that the game isn't Anal Only based on some pussy state instead of Anal Only content. Since you are only interested in the same specific fetish as the OP, i'll ask you too, what the problem with changing the name to reflect what this list is actually about and avoid all debate and attract more people with this specific fetish? I've never got any answer to this question.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I just come here to meme, But do you guys realize how everyone around here has very contradicting arguments and think that their idea is absolutely right and everyone else is wrong?, How much of the feedback provided from each user is necessary and must be implemented because is the right thing on their minds?

Now I'm going out of here, personally I feel like I already put a lot of thought on a random list from an eroge site.

Reactions: randomname2243
Nov 23, 2023
Prepare Uranus is for some reason where this all came up from, but it’s on the list
It is now, after lots of arguing and persuading. All this arguing is just a symptom, the cause is the reluctance by the OP to add some games to the list, mainly stemming from the desire to reject non-virgin anal-only games.

Is this list for the OP themselves or for the community? That's the main question. If it's the latter, add the non-virgin games too, label them as non-virgin and go on about your day. Drama over.

Reactions: madchef and ViviX12

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
It is now, after lots of arguing and persuading. All this arguing is just a symptom, the cause is the reluctance by the OP to add some games to the list, mainly stemming from the desire to reject non-virgin anal-only games.

Is this list for the OP themselves or for the community? That's the main question. If it's the latter, add the non-virgin games too, label them as non-virgin and go on about your day. Drama over.
I don’t think the OP added Prepare Uranus because anyone was arguing and persuading with them.. dating back to the original time it was mentioned, Anon said (in summary) “I will try it out. It’s not for me, and I wouldn’t suggest it for the list because of my tastes but I want to be objective and once I’ve payed through I’ll add it.”
Then, when pressed on it again they respond amicably “Yes, I am still playing through it, it is taking a while because I don’t like it.. [insert responding to people trying to convince them of why they should like it. seemingly giving some people the impression that it wasn't slated be added.]”

Tangentially, all of this time OP continues to respond to feedback, creates a poll, accepts that they’ll add some tiers and try to take into account people’s input. But this debate and criticizing the “Virginity” aspect continues, which is the OP’s personal taste and why they don’t like a different game because it’s not got virginity, so they’re not gonna get through the playthrough quickly.. which is why it’s taking them so long to add it... yada yada.

Btw, this is also including that Anon has responded to multiple people stating “Okay if you want it on the list, I will play through it OR you can respond telling me how it meets the criteria.” Maybe they could have accelerated the process for Prepare Uranus to be on the list based on the continued suggestion, but it still got added within like a week or two. It really wasn’t that mishandled.

All of this is why I’m just recommending to OP not to play games they don’t like and just let other people debate about it after someone provides a suggestion (similarly, this is my suggestion to the other big Anal list, which is waiting for one person to play what could be hundreds of games.) I saw at least four games that were added to this list because people suggested them and mine (along with someone else’s) suggestion, Ravager, which does not have virginity checked... Seems to be much easier to make this happen when it was politely formatted to match OP’s list.

P.S. If my words read as passionate: I’m not actually that emotional about this - although I’ve grown comfortable of this threads regulars - I’m just a little hungover :poop:

Last edited:

Jameyboi

Oct 21, 2020
Since you are only interested in the same specific fetish as the OP, i'll ask you too, what the problem with changing the name to reflect what this list is actually about and avoid all debate and attract more people with this specific fetish? I've never got any answer to this question.
there is no great problem with changing the name of the thread to Vaginal-Denial Games: The Ultimate List,
except that it would more than likely be seen as a concession on OP's part, which would weaken his argumentative position if someone argues for further concessions, making it harder to maintain the purity of the thread.

Nov 23, 2023
I saw at least four games that were added to this list because people suggested them and mine (along with someone else’s) suggestion, Ravager, which does not have virginity checked... Seems to be much easier to make this happen when it was politely formatted to match OP’s list.
Yeah, I find Ravager very puzzling. Why does Ravager get a proper entry, despite the crosses on the Virginity Part, but other games that allow you to go Anal-Only, such as Heroine Backdoor only get an honourable mention.

Also I question Ravager being Anal-Only in the first place. I gave it a try, it's a good game, but it seems to me that you mainly get the "hole choice" for prisoners. Whomever you encounter in the wild, you do not seem to get a choice. Maybe with extensive game knowledge and perfect hindsight you can avoid said vaginal encounters in the wild, but it's certainly more difficult than in something like Heroine Backdoor, I can tell you that.

Family Trouble has at 3 Anal-Only characters so far, 2 of which are virgins. You can avoid the others. Why is that just an honourable mention? It even has virginity!

Why can some games get a prober list entry despite "lacking virginity", while others are relegated to honourable mentions? Is it a matter of quality? Scrap honourable mentions and add a 5th tag with a 1-10 quality rating of sorts then. Or scrap the quality rating completely, as it's highly subjective. Add a few objective tags like: Voice over - yes/no. Animation - yes/no.

Couldn't agree more. It's a discussion forum after all, so why shouldn't we discuss?
And this too, I have not seen anyone throw any insults around, people are just having a normal discussion. It's okay to disagree.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
there is no great problem with changing the name of the thread to Vaginal-Denial Games: The Ultimate List,
except that it would more than likely be seen as a concession on OP's part, which would weaken his argumentative position if someone argues for further concessions, making it harder to maintain the purity of the thread.
How exactly have you came up with that name? I suggested proper name which would be the proper one for this list, clarify everything and not mislead people "Vaginal Virgin Anal Games". Or at least if your actual fetish is 2 words, rather than some form of sexual activity "Virgin Anal Only Games", which would be worse but not mislead most people. Literally one word difference, what's the problem? Will you come up with more excuses to just keep this 2 words and not at least add one more?

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I don’t think the OP added Prepare Uranus because anyone was arguing and persuading with them.. dating back to the original time it was mentioned, Anon said (in summary) “I will try it out. It’s not for me, and I wouldn’t suggest it for the list because of my tastes but I want to be objective and once I’ve payed through I’ll add it.”
Then, when pressed on it again they respond amicably “Yes, I am still playing through it, it is taking a while because I don’t like it.. [insert responding to people trying to convince them of why they should like it. seemingly giving some people the impression that it wasn't slated be added.]”

Tangentially, all of this time OP continues to respond to feedback, creates a poll, accepts that they’ll add some tiers and try to take into account people’s input. But this debate and criticizing the “Virginity” aspect continues, which is the OP’s personal taste and why they don’t like a different game because it’s not got virginity, so they’re not gonna get through the playthrough quickly.. which is why it’s taking them so long to add it... yada yada.

Btw, this is also including that Anon has responded to multiple people stating “Okay if you want it on the list, I will play through it OR you can respond telling me how it meets the criteria.” Maybe they could have accelerated the process for Prepare Uranus to be on the list based on the continued suggestion, but it still got added within like a week or two. It really wasn’t that mishandled.
Thanks, that is actually what happen and how it happen, finally someone read what I comment before.

This is the main reason why I don't want to follow every single request in the thread, as I mention, we will end up with a regular anal sex list. And if I follow every single request, this would no longer be my thread and I wouldn't want to keep updating it.

Yeah, I find Ravager very puzzling. Why does Ravager get a proper entry, despite the crosses on the Virginity Part, but other games that allow you to go Anal-Only, such as Heroine Backdoor only get an honourable mention.
All of this is why I’m just recommending to OP not to play games they don’t like and just let other people debate about it after someone provides a suggestion (similarly, this is my suggestion to the other big Anal list, which is waiting for one person to play what could be hundreds of games.) I saw at least four games that were added to this list because people suggested them and mine (along with someone else’s) suggestion, Ravager, which does not have virginity checked... Seems to be much easier to make this happen when it was politely formatted to match OP’s list.
The reason why Ravager is on the list (Which I need to point out is on the Limited anal-only section) its because the developer DM me about the list and the game.
4536734583456734573456.PNG
He mention the game has two anal-only girls (I corroborate these two) and another one with very little content and I told him that because these are very few compared with the rest of the cast and content the game will be in the Limited anal-only, he told me that anal-only will be implemented in the future and I told him that I will reevaluate the game by then.

If you guys allow a bit of self-promotion, Family Trouble has two characters that are BJ/anal only and one that is anal only. From the 28-girl roster, I'm planning to add one more that is anal only.

It's related to the game plot; there are several dialogues explaining why the girls can't engage in vaginal sex and many dialogues about anal sex.

In the future, there are plans for a lot of pregnant characters, with almost all the girls engaging in anal sex only.
I will be honest with you, I play it, I find the content and I leave it temporarily on the honorable mentions... I forgot to add it as a main entry. For similar reasons as Ravager; the proportions between anal-only content and the rest of the content, the game will be placed in the Limited anal-only section for now, when the game is more developed, I will revisit it and add it to the main list That being said, I'm sorry that you are caught in the crossfire because I don't know if I want to keep updating this list anymore...

################################################

Anal sex is my passion and I despise vaginal sex, but the combination of a girl being vaginally inexperience and having anal is all to me, I wanted to share that and show it as it is; The most pure form of Anal-only, no technicalities or buts, not debating what could be considered as such, I wanted to go straight to what it is and its purest form.

But you guys are so fucking mean, I have access to the internet a couple of hours at day through fucking Tor, I have access to my PC six hours at day when I'm trying not to die, all your fucking complains are about technicalities and how I don't to do all the changes that you guys want exactly as you request or how I take so long to add your favorite game to the list or how your recommendation was rejected and cry about it.

I'm so fucking done, I want to fucking kill myself by thinking of all this shit, I don't know why I'm wasting time here doing all of this shit if I could be out there doing things better for myself, I don't know why I receive so much shit for something that non of you guys can figure out or agree...

Once again, sorry Gothgirlgames for being caught in the crossfire, if one day I return, I promise I will publish your game in the list as it should be.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
Since this is a niche fetish I think all of us that have commented so far is passionate about it. I do think that passion shine through in the posts, but none are intended as mean. I think me, vacant and peach are just confused why some games with no virginity makes the list, and when we suggest similar games we get shut down. Also I think you're reading way to much into the post and discussion as I think most of us have said positive things about the list from the start. For me this looks more like it's coming from a hard place mentally rather than us being mean. However I do agree vacant can come off as a bit blunt in the way he writes. Also remember this is an international forum. People speak and write English in varying degree, and some of the nuances might be lost in translation. If you don't want to update the list, that's completely fine, but you should just leave it so we can suggest games in the thread until another person wanna make a new list.

If you do wanna keep updating the list, and vaginal virginity is mandatory, then at least change the title and remove the games that don't fit.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
....Anal sex is my passion and I despise vaginal sex.... The most pure form of Anal-only.... But you guys are so fucking mean.....
I am really past the point of giving a hoot about this way too personal a thread on a public discussion forum, but perhaps you're right, there so much more positive stuff one could do with their lives other than dressing up their thinly veiled mysogyny into a pure form of anything and going into a tantrum when they find out some folk obsess over anal out of love for the ass, not out of hatred for the pussy.

Jameyboi

Oct 21, 2020
I am really past the point of giving a hoot about this way too personal a thread on a public discussion forum, but perhaps you're right, there so much more positive stuff one could do with their lives other than dressing up their thinly veiled mysogyny into a pure form of anything and going into a tantrum when they find out some folk obsess over anal out of love for the ass, not out of hatred for the pussy.
oh ho ho! they're pulling out the personal attacks now!

next time someone says nobody insulting anybody, look at madchef. madchef just performed libel and slander in a blatant attempt to discredit OP and shut down discussion because he couldn't find cracks in OP's actual argument.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017

next time someone says nobody insulting anybody, look at madchef. madchef just performed libel and slander in a blatant attempt to discredit OP and shut down discussion because he couldn't find cracks in OP's actual argument.
There is no point finding cracks when there are literally holes instead, and not the good ones we in this thread look for. First 5 games listed does not involve virginity in the plot, but are still listed. He and you still have a stance that games cant be added because of virginity. I'll make a new thread where every Anal-only game is listed, and you two can keep this one. I'll link it here when I'm done. I will also open it for anal focused games in a different list as those games are still far and few between.

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024

First time somebody said something personal towards the OP and what a reaction. The only insult i've seen in the thread is yours towards me.
madchef didn't call the OP misogynist, but rather his rhetoric. What is misogyny is and isn't you can decide for yourself, but in western culture differencing women based on virginity is considered misogyny. So it's only fair that locking emotional but mostly meaningless in this context word "pure" to mean virginity, while "Pure Anal Only" can mean different things for different people(without oral, without genital stimulation and more) can be seen as misogyny. I'm sure calling woman pure or not pure based on virginity is misogyny for most western people.
Also in most Anal Only communities saying that virignity is important is viewed as misogynistic.
I consider this rather political discussion is useless on this forum.
But the important part is that most people into Anal Only because of their love for anal to the point of not carying about some other types of sex, not beucase of any pussy related things.

Consider phrasing your messages so they can't be interpreted as personal(example "OP's rhetoric is dressed up vailed misogyny" instead of "his misogyny") by nitpickers. Although they will always find a reason why they are personally attacked and be offended.

Oct 26, 2017
I just come here to meme, But do you guys realize how everyone around here has very contradicting arguments and think that their idea is absolutely right and everyone else is wrong?, How much of the feedback provided from each user is necessary and must be implemented because is the right thing on their minds?

Now I'm going out of here, personally I feel like I already put a lot of thought on a random list from an eroge site.
1712070049778.png

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
A lot less sexy, worse at formatting, butt at least all anal only games are welcome. I'm pretty sure I missed some games, as I tried to add new ones and find the old one op didn't want to add. Also I'm sorry for the plagiarism, but op did threaten to delete the thread and commit sudoku. Too much good data was about to be lost. Open for all suggestion as well and I will 100% not burn everything down if the discussion derails a bit. Link to new thread https://f95zone.to/threads/anal-only-and-anal-focused-games.202515/