Recommending Anal-Only and Anal-Focused games

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
I agree that there is a difference, but is there any of the games on the list that fit those criteria? Or is it more meant for future games? So far princess of the tower would fit mostly anal only, but it's also butt/anal focused. I will then split the list in 3 where we have a list for anal only at the top, anal focused games in the middle and games with parts being anal only completely at the bottom.
Yeah, that would probably be the best categories at least for now. I don't really think that categorization is important at all when we have the descriptions of the content so it'll be clear what's the game about. So don't bother too much with categories, we'll understand better how to categorize when we'll add more games.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
Do you think we should add Earn your freedom to the list? It is a sissy game, but falls under anal-only term. I don't really care either way, but I rather be inclusive rather than whatever they are in the other thread.

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
Do you think we should add Earn your freedom to the list? It is a sissy game, but falls under anal-only term. I don't really care either way, but I rather be inclusive rather than whatever they are in the other thread.
I think for male/futa it's basically bottom only, so if the character is bottom only(or playable as such) or game has penile chastity then it should be on the list. I think it'll be the best to just specify the gender male/female/futa/full futa next to the name of the game(in brackets), and if there are gonna be a lot of male games you could just split the list to separate them. If multiple gender involved then specify in the description.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Going to throw in my two cents here and say I think it's pretty obvious the point of this list is for straight content. Yes gay/sissy content is 'anal only', but it's practically tagged as such already and is probably not what people are seeking if they come looking here. If they wanted that content there are more appropriate tags and (I assume) lists available.

There's an argument that futa is different (and if included it should obviously be tagged as such), but I don't think M/M content belongs here.

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
So i've been thinking about how to define an Anal Only game and i think that the whole core idea of the original list doesn't come from the love of anal sex, but just hatred of vaginal sex.
The ability to avoid vaginal/penile sex is only matter for the character to role-play an Anal Only character.
So if a game like Tales of Androgyny let's fully role-play as AO character, but has mandatory vaginal scenes with other characters or your character has to use strap-on for some vaginal scenes, then the game i would say even more AO since it's not only playable as AO character, but would have AO content in it(using strap-on instead of penis).

If the game is just a scene viewer or a sandbox that just let's you chose any type of sex and just ignore vaginal content without any AO content, it's clearly that such game has nothing to do with Anal Only.

So i would suggest to change the categories to:

Anal Only
The games that have the ability to role-play or create Anal Only character with decent amount of anal content or have Anal Only content.

Anal Focused
The games that don't have Anal Only content but are focused on anal content or have unique anal content.

And have 2 check marks for that, for example:
Fully playable as AO character ❎(battles have non-consensual vaginal, has to be impregnated for the story)
Has no mandatory content with vaginal sex❎(has a skippable cutscene with vaginal sex)

Going to throw in my two cents here and say I think it's pretty obvious the point of this list is for straight content. Yes gay/sissy content is 'anal only', but it's practically tagged as such already and is probably not what people are seeking if they come looking here. If they wanted that content there are more appropriate tags and (I assume) lists available.

There's an argument that futa is different (and if included it should obviously be tagged as such), but I don't think M/M content belongs here.
Thanks for the feedback.

This is one of the reason this list was created. Just gay M/M or Male on Futa is not anal only by itself. To be anal only it should have some form of penis abandonment. Like:
Character isn't interested in using their penis for sex.
Character is unable to use their penis for sex(chastity cage, impotency).
Character is being forbidden to use their penis.
Character is denied or not interested in penile stimulation.

I hope this clarifies it for you. The list should let you search the games easily regardless of you preference, as i suggested before it could be split by genders in the future.

If you have any other problems with the list or things you want for the list, feel free to express them too. The goal is to create the list for everyone who is into any form of Anal Only rather than some specific type of it.

Last edited:

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017

I've played most the sissy games on this site, and from my experience very few of them would actually fall under being anal-only games. Yes they would have a lot of anal, cause they don't have a vagina, but normally none of the characters would masturbate with their ass from the start. The transition is also never because they wanna use their ass instead of their penis. Making this list open for M/M and trans would not make the list that much bigger.

So i've been thinking about how to define an Anal Only game and i think that the whole core idea of the original list doesn't come from the love of anal sex, but just hatred of vaginal sex.
The ability to avoid vaginal/penile sex is only matter for the character to role-play an Anal Only character.
So if a game like Tales of Androgyny let's fully role-play as AO character, but has mandatory vaginal scenes with other characters or your character has to use strap-on for some vaginal scenes, then the game i would say even more AO since it's not only playable as AO character, but would have AO content in it(using strap-on instead of penis).

If the game is just a scene viewer or a sandbox that just let's you chose any type of sex and just ignore vaginal content without any AO content, it's clearly that such game has nothing to do with Anal Only.

So i would suggest to change the categories to:

Anal Only
The games that have the ability to role-play or create Anal Only character with decent amount of anal content or have Anal Only content.

Anal Focused
The games that don't have Anal Only content but are focused on anal content or have unique anal content.

And have 2 check marks for that, for example:
Fully playable as AO character ❎(battles have non-consensual vaginal, has to be impregnated for the story)
Has no mandatory content with vaginal sex❎(has a skippable cutscene with vaginal sex)
I can change the description and remove all of the molestation games + sim games. I kinda wanted to do that from the start since all of those games are dogshit, and you choose to limit yourself instead of the games actually being focused on anal only.

Then we need to have a discussion about games like The Fixer and Hex. It is kinda like a sim game, where you can choose to limit yourself, but obv higher quality. Would this game make one of the lists?

Last edited:

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
Then we need to have a discussion about games like The Fixer and Hex. It is kinda like a sim game, where you can choose to limit yourself, but obv higher quality. Would this game make one of the lists?
If The Fixer has characters that explicitly prefer anal then it might be in Anal Only.
If it doesn't but has some high quality anal focused content then it might be in Anal Focused.
Have you played it? The game looks fine, i don't might playing it to check.

In Hex i was interested from the announcement, screenshots look very promising with skills for different types of sex. And from the screenshots i would assume it allows to role-play AO or mostly AO character so it may be in Anal Only. But i think it's still quite early in dev. I can check the current version.

I think it would be not hard for you to make a spoiled with not added games like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With indev games at the top and rejected at the bottom. No links, very small reason, minimal maintenance.

I also think that categories should be under spoiled too, so the list is easier to use, but i'm not sure if spoilers look good with this formatting.
And having check marks exposed but having detailed description of the games and f95 tags under a spoiler to have the list more compressed.
I think most people would want to see the check marks first to find the games with specific to content and then check the description.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
I've played both, and they are kinda similar, but hex probably fit the list better. For example in the prostitution scene the customer will state his preferred action. Then you can choose from oral, vaginal, hand and anal. That means you can play it anal-only. Yes you will increase your anal lvl, but nothing in the games really focuses on anal. Its just an option. That's why I would say they are the same as molestation games, just better quality, and with actual story.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
I think it would be not hard for you to make a spoiled with not added games like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With indev games at the top and rejected at the bottom. No links, very small reason, minimal maintenance.

I also think that categories should be under spoiled too, so the list is easier to use, but i'm not sure if spoilers look good with this formatting.
And having check marks exposed but having detailed description of the games and f95 tags under a spoiler to have the list more compressed.
I think most people would want to see the check marks first to find the games with specific to content and then check the description.
I tried it with karryns prison and it looks better. Will format the list later so it becomes more condensed. Do you want my one liners of the games to be there? We could do only checkmarks to be more objective.

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
I've played both, and they are kinda similar, but hex probably fit the list better. For example in the prostitution scene the customer will state his preferred action. Then you can choose from oral, vaginal, hand and anal. That means you can play it anal-only. Yes you will increase your anal lvl, but nothing in the games really focuses on anal. Its just an option. That's why I would say they are the same as molestation games, just better quality, and with actual story.
For the description you provided i can't really come up with anything but to add 3rd category:
Good games with anal choice
The good games that let you chose anal for most scenes but don't have Anal Focused content

I completely agree with you that the list shouldn't have garbage molestation games that technically let you avoid everything but anal. I don't think there is anything Anal Only about them, it's usually just a meaningless choice that doesn't lead anywhere.

So it would be ideal category for games like The Fixer if it's good.
I still don't understand if Hex is more like RPG where you can role-play AO character or if it feels more like just a story game with sex choices and some sex skill progression. If it does feel like role-play then it should be in the first category, else in third.

I tried it with karryns prison and it looks better. Will format the list later so it becomes more condensed. Do you want my one liners of the games to be there? We could do only checkmarks to be more objective.
Yeah, one-two liners is a great idea, i don't think they would bother anyone. Definitely no rush there, do when you feel like it. I don't know if there is a way to suggest a change or give editing rights, i would do it myself to save your time. You did very amazing job already, thank you.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
For the description you provided i can't really come up with anything but to add 3rd category:
The good games that let you chose anal for most scenes but don't have Anal Focused content

I completely agree with you that the list shouldn't have garbage molestation games that technically let you avoid everything but anal. I don't think there is anything Anal Only about them, it's usually just a meaningless choice that doesn't lead anywhere.

So it would be ideal category for games like The Fixer if it's good.
I still don't understand if Hex is more like RPG where you can role-play AO character or if it feels more like just a story game with sex choices and some sex skill progression. If it does feel like role-play then it should be in the first category, else in third.

Hex is still early in development, but so far it plays more like the third category. Anal doesn't add anything to the story. You will choose the way you have sex and that's it. I'll make a third list that won't be explained before you get there. I'm not gonna add the shitty molestation games back, but move games like the fixer and hex there.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017

A lot of the games on the list was actually in that category. I should probably add some of the games back, like rogue one and my dystopian robot, since we actually have a way to categorize them now. Like I said in the description of that category, the game won't change if you play it as vaginal or oral only instead. Which means it doesn't deserve to be on the anal-only list or the anal focused list. Some of the games are still good tho. I need to replay the fixer to see if it actually mentions anal-only now, or if it should be moved to the third category.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Really looking forward to exploring that list and then some. Even reacquainting myself with a few i lost due to recent system issues.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I was messaged by Vacant93 to post here and just thought I might redirect you guys to some of the other threads since people have already been working on anal-focused threads and if we split up the areas people talk about this then there are multiple problems. Two of those include:
1. I made a list like this about a year ago (except it was a summary of all the other anal-focused threads at the time and was a comprehensive review of them) and it takes a lot of work to keep a list like that updated regularly. If we work together and maintain one or two of these lists instead of 9 then less work has to be done by everyone.
2. Probably all of the games you have posted here have already been posted on other threads. If people looking for anal games have to dig through 9 forums saying basically the same thing instead of one or two big ones, they're more likely to miss out on all your hard work and not find the games at all.

The thread I worked on and continue to update as I get around to new games or hear recommendations from others is in my signature. A thread that sounds like what you guys have been trying to figure out here has been extensively worked on over the last couple months and I've been following their progress a bit here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/anal-only-games-the-ultimate-list.187825/post-13376601
I highly recommend you guys focus your efforts on that thread or take a look at the one in my signature because there is a lot of discussion on anal-focused games there and my excel spreadsheet goes into great detail on how games are ranked. If any of you are newer users and you don't understand how to search in a thread for comments on something try giving that a shot before posting. Thanks.

Reactions: ViviX12

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
I was messaged by Vacant93 to post here and just thought I might redirect you guys to some of the other threads since people have already been working on anal-focused threads and if we split up the areas people talk about this then there are multiple problems. Two of those include:
1. I made a list like this about a year ago (except it was a summary of all the other anal-focused threads at the time and was a comprehensive review of them) and it takes a lot of work to keep a list like that updated regularly. If we work together and maintain one or two of these lists instead of 9 then less work has to be done by everyone.
2. Probably all of the games you have posted here have already been posted on other threads. If people looking for anal games have to dig through 9 forums saying basically the same thing instead of one or two big ones, they're more likely to miss out on all your hard work and not find the games at all.

The thread I worked on and continue to update as I get around to new games or hear recommendations from others is in my signature. A thread that sounds like what you guys have been trying to figure out here has been extensively worked on over the last couple months and I've been following their progress a bit here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/anal-only-games-the-ultimate-list.187825/post-13376601
I highly recommend you guys focus your efforts on that thread or take a look at the one in my signature because there is a lot of discussion on anal-focused games there and my excel spreadsheet goes into great detail on how games are ranked. If any of you are newer users and you don't understand how to search in a thread for comments on something try giving that a shot before posting. Thanks.
The reason why I made this list is because op of that thread threatened to delete it. His definition of anal-only is also not correct. This list is imo better sorted, and categorized. There is a lot of duplicates because I started with his list as a base and then added/removed games that does(n't) fit. His list is focused on virginity and pussy denial. He has games like lost chapter on the main list. Last time I played that game I lost to one of the first bosses and lost my virginity by vaginal. No anal scenes before that. Games like tales of androgyny is on the limited anal-only list. That game is probably the most anal-only game that I've played. I rather spend time to make a list that includes everyone in the anal-only community, instead of misusing the term for a specific fetish. His list focuses on pussy-denial, mine on anal-only. There will ofc be a lot games that overlap. I also added a list for anal-focused games, which I haven't really seen on this site so far.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
As a sane individual I'm just going to check through both lists because I'm really just looking for content I might (really) like. If you think your list is better, and less implosion prone, by all means don't stop doing what you're doing.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
As a sane individual I'm just going to check through both lists because I'm really just looking for content I might (really) like. If you think your list is better, and less implosion prone, by all means don't stop doing what you're doing.
Yeah, like I said in one of my earlier posts, there is kinda no reason to delete this list and go back to his. If people manage to find games they like in his list that aren't in mine, or vice versa, that's just positive for the community. I also hope that this thread is more open for discussion.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I'm not suggesting you delete anything, I just don't understand the point of all of these threads. We have literally like a dozen anal-focused threads already. The one in my signature (which I didn't start - I just noticed that seemed to be one of the main ones and a good place to consolidate things) is the thread for quality anal content, or in other words, anal-focused content. The other thread which it sounds like you came from is the (imo) weird virgin only hyper specific definition of anal-only thread that basically is just repeating what we already have on the thread in my signature, it's just they have a few more categories of things they're looking for and no where near the amount of detail included in my spreadsheet to give people a good sense for what the game is actually like.

Since this thread is called "anal only and anal-focused games" I'm extremely confused why we need this instead of the other two threads that are already covering those two essentially same subjects but in the case of the newer thread, they just like to be more specific and anal (pun intended) about it.

As far as I'm aware, there are no games that are high quality and completed that offer a bunch of sex scenes with nothing but anal. No BJ's, no titjobs, no vag (obviously) and only copious amounts of anal sex. Am I wrong? I didn't seem to see anything of note come from the other thread on this subject that we hadn't covered in mine already. Just a bunch of bitching about what different people's opinion of "anal-only" means and complaining that the game devs aren't making games that exclusively do anal. If people are so unhappy with the options of games out there and can't just scan through some of these already existing threads to find the games, do like me and start learning blender or renpy, or DAZ, or any number of other tools and get a project going. There are tons of people here on the site that are looking for partners for projects. Share your creativity with us if you've got an interest. It's probably easier to get started on a lot of this stuff than you might think.

Reactions: ViviX12

ALevelEnjoyer

Formerly 'alevelenjoyer'
May 13, 2024
It's nice to have multiple anal focused threads. If it was up to me all threads on this site would be about anal! (Not just anal only, also ass to pussy, ass to mouth, anal creampie, degenerate buttsluts...)

But I don't like the fact that both lists use the same symbols (the green boxes and the red X). It would be better if the lists were more different visually.