RPGM None An interesting and promising RPGM called Elpis Aigis

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Going to start this post by saying I have no intention to work on the game once it's released. Things may change down the road...

I decided to do a little work and translate the trial version of this game. All trial story and most combat / map text are done. I did not touch the plugins.js so some scrolling dialog box text will still be in Japanese.

Do go and support the devs once the full game is released, if the quality is maintained for areas after the trial this should be an interesting game.

The attached patch is only the translated www/data files, you will need to download the original Japanese trial and merge the two sets. The trial can be found on their dlsite page or use this .

Sep 4, 2020
I take my words back, the game current state is way too anticlimactic except for the mechanics. The dev said that he would update the game for more content so I would give it another chance (finger crossed)

milfcity31

Sep 12, 2020
Going to start this post by saying I have no intention to work on the game once it's released. Things may change down the road...

I decided to do a little work and translate the trial version of this game. All trial story and most combat / map text are done. I did not touch the plugins.js so some scrolling dialog box text will still be in Japanese.

Do go and support the devs once the full game is released, if the quality is maintained for areas after the trial this should be an interesting game.

The attached patch is only the translated www/data files, you will need to download the original Japanese trial and merge the two sets. The trial can be found on their dlsite page or use this .
Will you continue translating the game? I loved your translate