RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.1 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Azzra

Sep 4, 2020
I need help with completing Green's quest, after I find her nest and move to the matron at night where is the book the quest is talking about, i cant find it and i cant sleep or do anything until i find the book. So where is it located or was i supposed to finish other quests before hers.

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Public health service announcement!
Not getting blowjobs is very bad for your eyesight!

err.. I mean:
Bug report:
when repeating the Bilia’s capstone event (The after-date blow/facefuck) selecting skip leaves your screen blurred
(fixed by getting to bed)

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Public health service announcement!
Not getting blowjobs is very bad for your eyesight!

err.. I mean:
Bug report:
when repeating the Bilia’s capstone event (The after-date blow/facefuck) selecting skip leaves your screen blurred
(fixed by getting to bed)
Thanks, I'll clean that up. I also should add a "Fix screen" to the debug wand while I'm at it.

how do i craft the Dank Beer and the Creamy Nut Milk ?
one is a recipe bought in the shop, the other you have to go to the research points per the questlog.

I need help with completing Green's quest, after I find her nest and move to the matron at night where is the book the quest is talking about, i cant find it and i cant sleep or do anything until i find the book. So where is it located or was i supposed to finish other quests before hers.
the questlog entry is "Steal the book Mom keeps hidden." It's in the basement.

How do I complete the main Sweet Dreams quest?
Quest. Log. lol. depends on where you are at in it. If you are "waiting to hear about the steakout." it'll finish whenever you next see the ambush scene. Shouldn't matter if you skip it or watch it.

More MC scenes with the Shop owner
Low priority but on the table, if you want DILF you'll have to settle for the upcoming Wes scene for now.

Reactions: ScarletHarlot

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone have a save that has everything unlocked or has most of it advanced? my game was corrupted, I had it advanced

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes