• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Amulet of desires

V_ad

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
First of all, I am not a programmer and English is not my native language. I am as much a reader and visitor of some sites as you are. My goal is to share with you the amazing stories that have been ripening in my head for months.
My first game is an interactive novel in which you take on the role of a young man who just got married. His life was completely ordinary until he received an inheritance from his grandfather. You have to choose how the main character will dispose of this gift of fate. But remember: careful what you wish for.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
if it's not too big maybe attach files when posting, dunno about the max size though
it's located on bottom left across the post reply button
or you could provide link via mega or gdrive

btw this is devblog mostly
if you want to upload your game maybe go to upload request in game forum

Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Damn. How do I host a game here?
I would suggest use a fileserver like , upload your game, and post the link to your game file download. You can post links in this forum if your game is still in the testing/pre-release phase. When you're ready to upload it to the games section, this link has all the info about how to do that.