3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
I've got quite a series of obstacles.

1. I've got the diamond, I know where Patches ist... but I can't talk to him about Emily in any way to get her. What am I missing?

2. I'm level 5000+ with Amy. Normally at 500+ (which is a long time ago by now) I should have gotten a new quest about her mom and dad. How do I get those?

3. How do I get the Bar Slut to talk to me?

4. How or where do I find Katrina in the University? I only get to an empty library where I can't do anything but read a book, OR meet some teacher who doesn 't talk to me. (And obviously Mrs. Moon.)

5. I've got a book on sex from some store. How do I use it? I cannot read it in any of my rooms, I think.

6. How do I get the "special sauce" in the Ramen shop?

7. Who's Marty?

That's all that I'm struggling with.
Thanks a lot!

I am currently playing the game here - and from what I can answer... here i go -
3 - you need to drink a beer first then you can talk to her about reality.
4 - katrina was in the main entrance to the university in the old editions just by the main gaite.
5 - the sex book was pretty much useless and I think they messed with it for the newer versions.
6 - Still working on trying to figure this one out.. but it may have to do with quests while in japan or buying a shit ton of ramen.

unsure about the rest as this version I am currently playing seems to be having issues. In the past editions there was a button for a basement but as of yet I cant find how to hire the maid or even get my business started in order to get the rest of the girls.

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
The old method on getting the maid was via going to the basement and starting a business.. is there a new process in order to get her? I dont have that option in this build and can submit pics to show it.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes