VN Ren'Py Abandoned Amore Double Trouble [Demo] [Insanepenguin91]

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This game is will not have ANY ntr, scat or anything extreme. Its gonna be alot more vanilla that my previous game
I guess there is a market for the flowers and bunnies crowd as well :confused: . Hopefully the next project will have a little something worth sinking teeth into.

Reactions: Power Lord

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I guess there is a market for the flowers and bunnies crowd as well :confused: . Hopefully the next project will have a little something worth sinking teeth into.
Way to throw this under the fucking bus. Nice insult by the way I'm sure you can find something for the psycho asshole crowd.

Reactions: Fckcuckswives

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Big Amoretech-world fan but I really, really didn't like the early part of this.

Dreams are usually in the first person, not the third person. Big immersion breaker and awkward grammatically to do it otherwise.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Big Amoretech-world fan but I really, really didn't like the early part of this.

Dreams are usually in the first person, not the third person. Big immersion breaker and awkward grammatically to do it otherwise.
On a usage note, it's awkward in English to use would as a narrative construction. This either functions as a past tense of will ("He would only see you if you show up on time") or a conditional ("I would give it to you if I could afford it" or "If I hadn't missed the bus, I would've seen Camille about to leave the office.").

We don't use it in the way it's used in this demo ("The female would let out a smirk to herself" or "the woman would playfully turn her body away"). Those instances would more naturally be written as "The female let out a smirk to herself" and "the woman playfully turned her body away" instead, using past tense as the standard narrative form. This happened extremely often in this demo, something I was reminded of when I read your post.

Last edited: