VN Ren'Py Abandoned Amore Double Trouble [Demo] [Insanepenguin91]

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
Damien (Player can choose their name) is living with his girlfriend. She is very sexy girlfriend and aiming towards a career in fashion, but because of to their financial situation they are getting into arguments and fights. After finally landing the job of his dreams Damien meets someone that catches his eye immediately. As she gets closer to him, he can not help but have feelings toward both women…​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Release Date: 2022-04-27
Developer: Insanepenguin91
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Amore Tech - Amore Heist
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

2.jpg 9.jpg 17.jpg 27.jpg 35.jpg 46.jpg 57.jpg 69.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Very happy to see you continuing along, Penguin. I honestly didn't doubt you'd keep going, but you deserve props nonetheless. Many developers quit after completing their first game (or even after a few games, like in your case) because they didn't get the level of traction they wanted. I admire your persistence in addition to your stories and renders. Happy to see this show up. :)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This son of a gun has proved again that he can create some sexy ladies.
Good luck with your new project!!
One pice of advice: this time, invest more time into planning out the story from the beginning.

Double Trouble?... My guy, that sounds to me like an excuse to start a HAREM. :cool:
What a sad harem that would be. Give me "Tenfold Trouble" better.

Very happy to see you continuing along, Penguin. I honestly didn't doubt you'd keep going, but you deserve props nonetheless. Many developers quit after completing their first game (or even after a few games, like in your case) because they didn't get the level of traction they wanted. I admire your persistence in addition to your stories and animations. Happy to see this show up. :)
Animations?? :WaitWhat:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Double Trouble, Double the Fun ;)

Post edit:
I like the art a lot, and the dialogue is ok. did the dev have his lawyer edit the script :ROFLMAO:
All joking aside, a very good start has a lot of potential, looking forward to the next update.
I'm going to take a shot at smoothing out the script, I'm teaching myself RenPy :ROFLMAO: it's more like banging my head on a table.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Insanepenguin91

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
This game is will not have ANY ntr, scat or anything extreme. Its gonna be alot more vanilla that my previous game
sounds good il be sure to give it a try. Might not be a bad idea to to put that in a spoiler in the op i know im not the onle one to ask that about a new game