3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Is this actually the Extended Version? Is the "a" in the version "98a" the indicator?
The a in the 98a most likely stands for "alpha" meaning it hasn't been checked for bugs or might not have all the content the final release of the version will have. There's most likely going to be a 98b and 98c before the version is "ready". I'm pretty sure this is just the standard version, not the extended.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Where do you get that number from? Source? Because I would expect the number to be far lower. As a matter of context, WoW just reached 100 million lifetime accounts... and the scale and time it has been going on is ridiculous.

In any case, as far as this update goes, it certainly has been lackluster. To extend the duration of the story with Alexa it seems like the MC has double personality, and doesn't know what to do and how from one scene to the next, one he is shy and unsure the next dominant and full of confidence, then back. And even the story with Kate has some strange jumps in attitude (not to mention the cake they eat is clearly not the same as the one they cooked and it's size seems to randomly change from one render to the next). Dissapointing, once again.
F95 has about 7000000 members maybe not all of them active. Probably the vast majority all AVN players world wide are members of F95 as it is quite a few steps above similar sites. I think that his estimation is relatively accurate.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's the problem with alot of these slow burn games. the dev time takes forever so by the time you get to any kind of sex it's like too little to late. This game would be so much better if it wasn't a sandbox
well this has some sexscenes and 1 where alex gives hj to mc and 1 where she rides mc who has fleshlight on.

The main problem I have is with the note book.....I am so confused about what I am supposed to do next.
right, for that wt-mod is needed.

only 2 more updates till the game's complete. right??
*only 20 more updates till game's completed.

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Hi everyone, unfortunately this is not the best update, there is no spark that was last year, I mean the scenes with Alexandra ...:(
and with Kate, too, nothing was revealed and did not greatly advance her story and there are essentially no hot moments!:unsure:(n)(n)
There are no memorable moments, unfortunately the last two updates are disappointing...:rolleyes:
that's my opinion.:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aramir and dbkinp
3.50 star(s) 186 Votes