• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is only a task list and no hint system. What are you talking about? :HideThePain:
It's the "walk around and search for the shit you need" kind of freeroam. :sneaky:
mostly true sadly.

i was using mod for hints but yah what u said, lol it took me more than 20 mins to find the certificate
well when i did that wt-mod told what to do and when. although that storyline starts when sister "dearest" steals mc's laptop.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
PLease Help. No home icon on map
I suggest starting the game from the beginning, without using cheats and mods.
2000 money ??? In this game you won't spend it for the next five years.
And you play slower at this point you should have discovered other quests. e.g. "stripper shoes"
This game is bugged in itself, you add another thing to make it even more bugged.

• Haha
Reactions: Enot1964 and cxx

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn’t get new scenes in the gallery ?
I mean after the first couples updates it’s like I’ve got the gallery stuck…any help?

Reactions: Gamesstar

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
I suggest starting the game from the beginning, without using cheats and mods.
2000 money ??? In this game you won't spend it for the next five years.
And you play slower at this point you should have discovered other quests. e.g. "stripper shoes"
This game is bugged in itself, you add another thing to make it even more bugged.
Okay Thanks. Will do. Also I did find stripper shoes.
Just quick question. Can i activate the walkthrough mod after this F-up?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Okay Thanks. Will do. Also I did find stripper shoes.
Just quick question. Can i activate the walkthrough mod after this F-up?
Personally, I don't use mods. Every mod interferes with the game code.
If the game is written sloppily, there is always a great chance that you will have errors.
3/4 of the gameplay problems I see here are due to this.
Just read the journal carefully, click ineractive items and play slowly.
Don't mix the next update (special version and regular version)
The game code is always different and the saves go crazy. This game really is not difficult, but it's your choice.

Reactions: Enot1964

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn’t get new scenes in the gallery ?
I mean after the first couples updates it’s like I’ve got the gallery stuck…any help?
I am also having the same problem. What is your last scene in the gallery? Is it with Rei?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
There is only a task list and no hint system. What are you talking about? :HideThePain:
It's the "walk around and search for the shit you need" kind of freeroam. :sneaky:
mostly true sadly.
Why sadly? They're relatively easy to find. 9 of 10 games on my old ZX Spectrum back in the days were this kind, with the "shit" much harder to find and obtain than here. :HideThePain:
I don't mind much. Searching stuff is an entertainment, too.
At least I don't have to jump around, while avoiding falling blocks and man-eating plants or something :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Edrick23 and cxx
Jan 3, 2019
On the author's page in patreon in the comments it's a nightmare))) Why don't other games that milk patrons have such patrons?! In the comment, patrons express their dissatisfaction with the fact that the story is developing too slowly, that for some reason the main character does not fuck the main characters. Either after these comments, the creator of the game will start using the main girls, or the game will close soon, because there are too many dissatisfied. And I agree with them, stop jerking off already. It's time to turn on the sex. And I repeat, it is a pity that Stoper, LP and others do not have such sane patrons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not exactly true. The phone parts were 150 and the washing machine ... I think it was 400 or 500?
if he bought that with money he got from his "boss" then 500. forgot that so not 1/10th, instead 1/3rd.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Either way it's pointless and dangerous to cheat money, that might interfere with the script and break the game.

In a game where you have to earn money repeatedly it can make sense, but this one is completely event based, it provides everything the player needs. So one really should not do it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Either way it's pointless and dangerous to cheat money, that might interfere with the script and break the game.

In a game where you have to earn money repeatedly it can make sense, but this one is completely event based, it provides everything the player needs. So one really should not do it.
only been warned about 1000 times. :p

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes