3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
people who played VN reach at least 10 billion ,If this game has only been developed for two years, it already have these exciting contents. Developers can reasonably get over 2000 supporters, but now it's only 800, which is normal data

• Haha
Reactions: omenthirteen

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
people who played VN reach at least 10 billion ,If this game has only been developed for two years, it already have these exciting contents. Developers can reasonably get over 2000 supporters, but now it's only 800, which is normal data
10 billion are playing VN?
The current population of planet Earth is approximately 8 billion 200 million people.
Subtract the population of a number of third world countries that are forced to simply fight for their physical survival.
That comes out to about 6 billion. That includes infants, the elderly. Finally people who don't have computers, tablets or even smartphones.
It seems to me that the target audience of VN developers does not reach even one billion.
Sorry for the off-topic.

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
10 billion are playing VN?
The current population of planet Earth is approximately 8 billion 200 million people.
Subtract the population of a number of third world countries that are forced to simply fight for their physical survival.
That comes out to about 6 billion. That includes infants, the elderly. Finally people who don't have computers, tablets or even smartphones.
It seems to me that the target audience of VN developers does not reach even one billion.
Sorry for the off-topic.
ten million ,sorry my bad English

Reactions: hangjk

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
ten million ,sorry my bad English
Where do you get that number from? Source? Because I would expect the number to be far lower. As a matter of context, WoW just reached 100 million lifetime accounts... and the scale and time it has been going on is ridiculous.

In any case, as far as this update goes, it certainly has been lackluster. To extend the duration of the story with Alexa it seems like the MC has double personality, and doesn't know what to do and how from one scene to the next, one he is shy and unsure the next dominant and full of confidence, then back. And even the story with Kate has some strange jumps in attitude (not to mention the cake they eat is clearly not the same as the one they cooked and it's size seems to randomly change from one render to the next). Dissapointing, once again.

Reactions: McZoy

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Where do you get that number from? Source? Because I would expect the number to be far lower. As a matter of context, WoW just reached 100 million lifetime accounts... and the scale and time it has been going on is ridiculous.

In any case, as far as this update goes, it certainly has been lackluster. To extend the duration of the story with Alexa it seems like the MC has double personality, and doesn't know what to do and how from one scene to the next, one he is shy and unsure the next dominant and full of confidence, then back. And even the story with Kate has some strange jumps in attitude (not to mention the cake they eat is clearly not the same as the one they cooked and it's size seems to randomly change from one render to the next). Dissapointing, once again.
An estimate that this kind of thing is difficult to obtain real data from,in Super Alex's game ,girls are always hot and Mc always look like a idiot

Reactions: Displayme

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Guys,someone have a save from 0.96 or 0.97 ending? i lost my all previouses because of windows reinstall :S

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
An estimate that this kind of thing is difficult to obtain real data from
Then you probably shouldn't be making such claims if there is no real data you can reference. Most played game on Steam right now, CS2, has a current number of 765k and a 1,6 million peak. Even if we triple those numbers we wouldn't get anywhere near those 10 million you claimed, and I really really doubt the adult VN audience is bigger than CS2's. So, please, in the future, refrain from making numbers up in order to make your argument seem reasonable or correct, especially when those numbers are clearly far from reality.

,in Super Alex's game ,girls are always hot and Mc always look like a idiot
That's not my issue with it. My issue is the lack of personality consistency of the MC within each girls' paths (because if we take all girls into account it's even worse). If he was always an idiot, it would be fine; if it was always a smart and sure guy, it would be fine. Bouncing between those two for no apparent reason makes no sense, character wise.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
The Laundry Room scene was hot but this whole update felt like it took maybe 20-30 hours of work from one person not 5 weeks. Isn't this game supposed to be developed by like 2-3 people now? Shit is embarrassing. The lack of repeatable scenes in this game other than the Alex bathroom/night scenes is also really bad for a sandbox.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

awaiskings71

Feb 20, 2023
GTA 6 Before this gets done is insane. This is not better than 5; it's not gonna be better than 6. Imagine if my man takes 6 more years to get this done at the pace we're going. It's definitely 10 to 20 years before it's done. Twenty more updates? Hehe. No hate btw loved his last game

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Usually i would say a Kate update(she's my favorite) is a good update... and this update has plenty of Kate...
But goddamit go somewhere with this!!! We don't need 300 scenes of teasing, masturbation and humping... this is way past ridiculous.

Allowing them to have sex is not only what people want, giving players some satisfaction, it also moves the story forward(in that "what are we now? Are we dating? We can't you are my "roomate"), this never ending teasing is basically spinning it's wheels to avoid moving the story forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalEl and Sony676

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
GTA 6 Before this gets done is insane. This is not better than 5; it's not gonna be better than 6. Imagine if my man takes 6 more years to get this done at the pace we're going. It's definitely 10 to 20 years before it's done. Twenty more updates? Hehe. No hate btw loved his last game
GTA 6? too optimistic. TES 6 before this gets done, and even Gabe Newell may count to 3 before this gets done.

Reactions: Pinks3men
Oct 28, 2018
It is doubtful whether the creator of this game is willing to proceed and produce the story properly.
Maybe after a while, it's just like games that went through a similar process called "abandoned".

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes