Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there a fix on the bug with desiree clothes ?. I stopped playing such I was just doing the same thing over and over and over again with no end in sight, the hint or prompt that we should buy a suit and try convince desiree to the dance is still there in which I can't do as the abys store is bugged :cry:.
Did you use an old save at all?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No I just downloaded the latest version and picked up where I left off with my saves already sorted within the latest version once I extracted it :cry:
Downloaded the latest version, but used leftover saves? That sounds like using an old save. So yeah, I think you used an old save. You need to start fresh each time, choosing to either start from Ep 1 or click the latest episode.

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
I know this seems stupid to ask, being a Patron and all, but are there Maddie Scenes yet? (I think it's easier to ask here so everyone can see)

Dimohse7en

Jan 3, 2018
Stuck at Tucker Desiree fight. I don't get it. how can I save my double damage power if tucker just does SO much damage to me. and I do like an 8th of damage on him??

Reactions: darkdani8

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
You don't save it. Not sure, but I remember it disappearing on me even when I actually did save it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So @MorahZamora whats this talk on the Patreon about a new game? Are you two thinking about doing a breeding seasons type game? If so I fully support it, because Cloud Meadow kinda sucks.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So @MorahZamora whats this talk on the Patreon about a new game? Are you two thinking about doing a breeding seasons type game? If so I fully support it, because Cloud Meadow kinda sucks.
Yeah, I actually played a bit of Breeding Season to get a sense of what about it was going to be similar in nature. From what I saw, and what GZone has planned with me, there will be a great amount of the original style of Breeding Season brought into this game we wanna make. It'll be a blend I think between a Summertime Saga/Amity Park Narrative style game with the ability to play it how the original Breeding Season was played. It's a heavily inspired spiritual successor, cause people seemed to really like it, and we wanna maybe do a redux of Amity Park in a year or mores time. So Amity Park would end up being a little bit of a back burner project, but it's mainly to make some room for this new game. It'll still be totally tinkered on and fleshed out a little better so we don't have issues like missing assets/error messages/super impossible fights to beat.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I actually played a bit of Breeding Season to get a sense of what about it was going to be similar in nature. From what I saw, and what GZone has planned with me, there will be a great amount of the original style of Breeding Season brought into this game we wanna make. It'll be a blend I think between a Summertime Saga/Amity Park Narrative style game with the ability to play it how the original Breeding Season was played. It's a heavily inspired spiritual successor, cause people seemed to really like it, and we wanna maybe do a redux of Amity Park in a year or mores time. So Amity Park would end up being a little bit of a back burner project, but it's mainly to make some room for this new game. It'll still be totally tinkered on and fleshed out a little better so we don't have issues like missing assets/error messages/super impossible fights to beat.
I'm curious as to how GZone will pull off furries, exciting stuff. Though I wonder how much the game will resemble BS, such as will there be breeding between all the characters, and even more so will there be traits. It's no secret that BS was one of, if not the most ambitious adult game to actually get kind of far into development. Sadly it was way too ambitious and even if it had kept going would have been in development for many many more years. Cloud meadow, its spiritual successor cut off most of the content so they could actually complete the game; shitty sprite animations for all the breeding between livestock, and no traits. That however, with a few other things, has just made for a really bad game so far. I hate to say it, but in reality you also should probably just forget about the trait system from the original game, even if the Feral trait has to go as well.

Also even though it was a "breeding game" it involved a copious amount of M/M so I wonder what GZone's stance on that is, considering its not something hes built his community around and would take up a lot of development time.

Oh yeah on something completely unrelated, and probably an unpopular opinion, but can we please get a rework of the Desiree Ride, the lower body on her just looks really bad compared to everything else.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Am I just imagining things, or do you get more EXP if you don't wait and watch naked Paulina before starting the first ectopuss fight?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes