Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Apologies if I'm stepping on any toes posting this pic from the Suscribestar page, but if anyone's worried about the art style despite seeing the new Danny, this comparsion of DD-Jazz against APR-Jazz should settle it any concerns.
View attachment 3502905
Faithful to the original series art, but original.
I can accept this, it
What is gonna be the successor for this game?
They'd have to finish this game first. And remember that there are girls who have, like 1 scene.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You may want to look back few pages. TL;DR Gzone disappeared, new team gets formed to make new games based on these existing games (can't continue current games for legal reasons).
I read that. In any case, I'll believe it when I see it. I've seen too many leaving everything abandoned to believe in some devs anymore.

Reactions: Morah SDG

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Okay, so, Lostraven is 5 hours ahead of me, so it makes scheduling a post ahead of time on a SubscribeStar account we both share a little tricky...

So screw it, Sam Manson WIP post early!
The art really does scream "teenage goth girl", lovely work there! But she does seem aged up, I suppose the story is set in the future and the cast are older?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The art really does scream "teenage goth girl", lovely work there! But she does seem aged up, I suppose the story is set in the future and the cast are older?
Senior year at Casper High, yessir. And the Alternate Dimension/Timeline that the game will interact with will have an additional 10+ years for the characters that pop up.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Guess I came back in a good time!

Good luck to MorahBieno, lostraven and other members of the new studio! Amity Park was quite dear to me and it's good to see it won't be forgotten.
Now, I hope the follow-up game will keep some of the great qualities of AP: quest-based advancement (no grinding pls), gorgeous girls, great dialogue/story and fluid animations! Although I'd like to make the quest tracker as intuitive as possible - and/or even highlight the next step to advance the story on the map.
I read you guys want to make some stuff as optional as possible. That's great! I'm one of the few ones that have 0 interest in Maddie, so skipping scenes with her will be great. Give me Desiree and Paulina (would Kate show up in the new game or is she GZone's property?)!
Finally, the character adulting is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING idea. I'm a bit older now and sincerely can't stand childish-looking characters anymore. An 18 yo should look like an 18 yo! It also enhances the sexyness of the character (the Sam on SubcribeStar looks great).

Will the team keep posting updates here or will be there another thread for the upcoming game?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
(would Kate show up in the new game or is she GZone's property?)

Will the team keep posting updates here or will be there another thread for the upcoming game?
Nurse Kate Astray is an OC character pertaining to 1) Being the Casper High school nurse and 2) Being Star's Mom.

I don't think GZone has the ownership of Star's mother or a school nurse. Her base design/outfit, and her name are definitely his though, and maybe even her backstory as an exotic dancer

So we've chosen to introduce a brand new *original* character by the name of... Connie Spears! She will be Star Spear's mother and the school nurse!

We'll absolutely keep posting links to the SubscribeStar posts here until we get a launch build, then post on both for a period of time during the transition period, and then we'll switch over to Dark Dimensions' f95 page full time.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes