• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

America first, the Netherlands second?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Whelp, this makes it official. The world truly has gone crazy. I enjoyed the German one (German humour, are you kidding me?). And I really dig the absurdist sense of humour Belgians seem to have, but their video was sad.

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
Canada should create new colonies in north (far more north) and bring 5-10 million migrants to new colonies.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Politics. Just here so I can give my opinion on further discussions :)
Canada won't ever be first in anything as long a Trudeau is in charge.
Also ^this^ is true.

T

Throwaway13031980

Canada won't ever be first in anything as long a Trudeau is in charge.
Anyone know how the media in Canada is talking about his ''secret vacation'' to this private island a while back?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
they made a website for it =P

personally i am hoping it will fill up more. It's funny as hell.

also a new Lithuania joins the party

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Like this.. "Sorry! Have a beer! How 'bout some poutines? No no NO I don't mean asian pussy! Ahhhh! Help! Help!":tf::p

Reactions: Stroopwafel

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I would love to see Canada first, but they will be to busy saying sorry all the time.
could happen. I've now seen a couple of non-eu countries making a video (Morroco and Kazachstan) and a fictional country (Fryslan, it's a province in the Netherlands)

Loving how comedians are trying to get on this bandwagon.