• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Force being the keyword here. The situations and storylines during resets don't have a natural flow, it's all forced and I can't see the appeal unless someone really likes struggling in futility. I recently came back to this because the idea of a time loop where previous iterations have consequences sounds super appealing, but it's ruined by the complete lack of agency for the player.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Seen several comments on the endings not having CGs. Is this accurate? And there was also talk about a second update after that one to add more Hoffmen events? Did that occur?

Last edited:

zzzs3

Oct 3, 2023
Just finished the ntr ending and I see a lot of people complaining how bad the game was. First of all, there's really not a lot of ntr games out there and from the ones I've played, this is genuinely one of the good one. The art is actually good, my only concern about it is the chest size. I get it, big booba, wow. But personally, normal size ones are the best looking one. Thankfully we have Olivia, the best girl. Sadly she doesn't have much scene lol.
Anyway, regarding the story, it's actually not bad, just a few questionable scenarios which honestly, is to be expected with games like these lol, idk what everyone expects from an ntr game.
Another questionable thing is the main scenes apparently doesn't have moan sounds but some minor side char h-scenes has it. Idk why they couldn't have just used the same h-noises for the main scenes too but oh well.

Reactions: Sinrare

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Just finished the ntr ending and I see a lot of people complaining how bad the game was. First of all, there's really not a lot of ntr games out there and from the ones I've played, this is genuinely one of the good one. The art is actually good, my only concern about it is the chest size. I get it, big booba, wow. But personally, normal size ones are the best looking one. Thankfully we have Olivia, the best girl. Sadly she doesn't have much scene lol.
Anyway, regarding the story, it's actually not bad, just a few questionable scenarios which honestly, is to be expected with games like these lol, idk what everyone expects from an ntr game.
Another questionable thing is the main scenes apparently doesn't have moan sounds but some minor side char h-scenes has it. Idk why they couldn't have just used the same h-noises for the main scenes too but oh well.
I've played ntr heavy games b4 and the thing that most people are going on about is the main male lean bn an actual limp dick cuck even though being there for the girl of his dreams is his only motive for doing this. what makes a good ntr game isn't the blind forever cuck bs that games like this subject you to; it's the balance of a well crafted main character or friends of the heroine that if you put enough effort into it you can protect the girl from ntr. there is another time loop game that is a major ntr fest, but since i put forth the effort; not only was the main character the one that took her virginity, i also prevented most ntr scenes. which got me the best ending: getting both the main girl and the side character girl. a harem ending. that is the answer to why most people can't really enjoy this game.

zzzs3

Oct 3, 2023
I've played ntr heavy games b4 and the thing that most people are going on about is the main male lean bn an actual limp dick cuck even though being there for the girl of his dreams is his only motive for doing this. what makes a good ntr game isn't the blind forever cuck bs that games like this subject you to; it's the balance of a well crafted main character or friends of the heroine that if you put enough effort into it you can protect the girl from ntr. there is another time loop game that is a major ntr fest, but since i put forth the effort; not only was the main character the one that took her virginity, i also prevented most ntr scenes. which got me the best ending: getting both the main girl and the side character girl. a harem ending. that is the answer to why most people can't really enjoy this game.
Tbh my main concern in this game isn't the mc but Amelia herself. I think the mc not being able to do anything to prevent stuffs was understandable, given how unfair the scenario was in the first place, some scenes where he just let fmc get fkd also seems reasonable as he's probably thinking he could just loop to overwrite it, ofc he didn't know at first that the experience would get carried over on the loop. Honestly I respect the fact that despite how much everyone mocks his small dick he still didn't lose his confidence about it, using magic to enlarge it didn't even cross his mind. The game also offers a vanilla ending which is nc bc I feel like the mc deserves it, even tho I'm an ntr fan.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Tbh my main concern in this game isn't the mc but Amelia herself. I think the mc not being able to do anything to prevent stuffs was understandable, given how unfair the scenario was in the first place, some scenes where he just let fmc get fkd also seems reasonable as he's probably thinking he could just loop to overwrite it, ofc he didn't know at first that the experience would get carried over on the loop. Honestly I respect the fact that despite how much everyone mocks his small dick he still didn't lose his confidence about it, using magic to enlarge it didn't even cross his mind. The game also offers a vanilla ending which is nc bc I feel like the mc deserves it, even tho I'm an ntr fan.
Knights of messiah. extreme ntr game, but one of the best stories in an ntr game I ever played. If you can prevent them from getting fucked during the hentai fights, you can pretty much prevent any of the 3 girls from getting ntr'd. have to virgin playthrough for that heroine to get that girl. it's a blue ball fest unless you pick a girl to keep from bn f'd and allow the other 2. I drudge through NTR's for the elusive happy ending if the story is good enough

Reactions: Wizmoe

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Amelia is just a shitty person and even the mc kinda realizes this one of the alternate endings, either that or some of the things she said were really out of character, still, even with all the corruptions she is just kinda mean towards the mc, i feel like the game is trying to tell you that "yeah she can become like that", hell even the brown chick is nicer despite a being an antagonist at the beginning. Amelia is a whore, she just didnt get the chance , I do feel like we deserved seeing an alternate ending where not only the antagonists get what they deserve but amelia too, in those timelines she is just as shitty as them, we got a good ending where we reclaim Amelia and nothing happens so I think this concept should also be possible in a future game or update. Although its fucking ntr who am I kidding

Last edited:

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
The gallery seems a bit small, does this game have H-events that only occurs on Map?

Example: Fox girls never play dirty has some scenes that do not show up in the gallery but only accesible if interacted on the map. With pixel art i believe

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
There's a game that I was disappointed with. What I wanted from my fetish, I only saw one scene. Just one FUCKING pregnancy scene. I expected at least every antagonist of this NTR, she would get pregnant and fucked in the 9 months or something similar, especially when it was a bad ending. I particularly liked the expansion of her breasts, and showing her 9 month old, but that was it. There wasn't much with the other heroines either (I also expected them to get pregnant, but waiting for that was just disappointing). And since when does NTR have a happy ending? Then it was too much.

Trimdumb

Jul 23, 2022
I'm pretty late but can someone please tell me how to get into girls dorm I've been looking forever and I can't find any guide

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
This Shit is so much potential but fell off midway. The time travel shit is fine but i kind of hated that girl still getting corrupted.
The game went to 180 afterwards it felt force i kind hoping there's more. Like There introduce ton of characters but only gave like few lines only relevant to story progression. The game is too Linear.

Reactions: MrKVoid

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Is it normal to get a game over and being sent back to the title screen after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nvm I think I figured it out. MC died in the battle prior to the mega cutscene and when the team splits up, all party members are dead. That gives me a game over loop. Funny little RPG Maker mechanic.

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes