The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm finally playing this and just at the part where she finds volze and well I'm like, "if your goddess is all about playing evil and your watching a group of men effectively sexually torture an innocent creature... START SLAYING BITCH! THEY ARE BEING EVIL!

Taikh

May 16, 2020
how to open locked chests? Is the game over after finding all 7 treasures? I'm rolling in the grind with only 3 treasures afraid the game will end soon hahahaha

ds762

Feb 12, 2019
how to open locked chests? Is the game over after finding all 7 treasures? I'm rolling in the grind with only 3 treasures afraid the game will end soon hahahaha
In Inark Village, Dex will sell the Venus Key for 100000 gold. The price can be cut if you come at night and "have fun" with him.

Reactions: Taikh

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Has anybody fully completed this game? If so, please tell me how to achieve all endings.
Endings are pretty simple.
Pure ending (doesn't necessarily require perfect purity): be a virgin and have your corruption level be 2 or lower when you reach the end.
Slut ending: lose your virginity
Virgin slut ending: Don't lose your virginity and have your corruption hit level 3

I recommend in the future you do a brief thread search first though. This has definitely been brought up multiple times in thread. You're new, but there's a reasonably sized population on the forum that will rag on you for not bothering to search, because a large population don't seem to know how to use the search bar. and clutter threads with endless questions that have already been answered multiple times.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
While I really like the game, I hate it when they have stories like "you have to save your friend, and she will get fucked against her will if you dont do" it just stresses me out sadly

Reactions: GenericDrunkCoomer

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Fun game - finished (pure) ending (and well good story for rpgmaker hentai game)
BTW: May be stupid question: how to access recollection room?) (oh found that stairs))

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes