koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Hey,

I know this might seem stupid, but where can I sell most of my bags of gold? I have a tons of bags of jewel and gold but just can't find a place to sell them. For all shops I visit I can't access the "sell" section. I know there is a special place where i can give my ingredients so it must be the same for gold and jewls bag?

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Hey,

I know this might seem stupid, but where can I sell most of my bags of gold? I have a tons of bags of jewel and gold but just can't find a place to sell them. For all shops I visit I can't access the "sell" section. I know there is a special place where i can give my ingredients so it must be the same for gold and jewls bag?
Some shops buy items like 1 per town.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey,

The general stores in all towns will buy your items. Dex in the starter town, the girl under an awning when you turn down after entering Myra. One of the stalls at least in Altoce as you come down the stairs.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does Flode have to be on screen the whole time? She's kind of in the way on some of the maps.
Try hitting the keys in and around WASD. I can't remember which one it is exactly, but you can hide her with one of those keys.

View attachment 1039837
where i can find fighting spirit ruby ?????
Rare drop from fighting the Orc Chief in the Abandoned Mine. A lot easier if you get the Lucky Hat or whatever from the Food Point Exchange.

Reactions: Neptrone

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
does anyone know if webgl was updated recently or maybe it is NW.js? I didn't change anything on my PC, but now I can't get any rpg maker MV game to run.. it gives me an error like in the pic..

Silentce , would you happen to know or maybe you've seen the error? I know ppl that where developing MV games even come across the error.. but I don't know how to fix it.. I only know that I read NW.js provides the environment for the MV games.. and I read it is from Chomium.. or Chrome possibly ?

edit: map can disappear, ui elements can disappear.. :/ or totally black screen.. then errors screen possibly

apologies.. it looks like it was a PC problem or error.. I restarted and it fixed it.. no idea why, but w/e it's fixed at least :)

Last edited:

Neptrone

Dec 24, 2017
1613539080748.png
1613539114297.png
Where i can find skeleton and phantasmagoric Coin ?
and where i can find ancient scroll ?

thanks for the help

zsoko

Feb 23, 2020
does anyone know if webgl was updated recently or maybe it is NW.js? I didn't change anything on my PC, but now I can't get any rpg maker MV game to run.. it gives me an error like in the pic..

Silentce , would you happen to know or maybe you've seen the error? I know ppl that where developing MV games even come across the error.. but I don't know how to fix it.. I only know that I read NW.js provides the environment for the MV games.. and I read it is from Chomium.. or Chrome possibly ?

edit: map can disappear, ui elements can disappear.. :/ or totally black screen.. then errors screen possibly

apologies.. it looks like it was a PC problem or error.. I restarted and it fixed it.. no idea why, but w/e it's fixed at least :)
This is happening to me rn, game starts, music plays but I the screen is black. If someone knows how to fix it, please help

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
where is the cavefish ? i get the quest for the fishman but there is nothing in they map to travel to this cavefish

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1040597
View attachment 1040598
Where i can find skeleton and phantasmagoric Coin ?
and where i can find ancient scroll ?

thanks for the help
The coins are rare drops from the sanctuary boss fights. Save scum or buckle in for a long ass grind. Make sure you're wearing the hat. Ghost Priest in Altoce Temple and Noir's Avatar in the Pilgrimage are the bosses you're missing.

Ancient Scroll location.

where is the cavefish ? i get the quest for the fishman but there is nothing in they map to travel to this cavefish
You need to go to the beach first. Once you enter the cave from the beach you can travel from the world map.

Reactions: Neptrone

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
The coins are rare drops from the sanctuary boss fights. Save scum or buckle in for a long ass grind. Make sure you're wearing the hat. Ghost Priest in Altoce Temple and Noir's Avatar in the Pilgrimage are the bosses you're missing.

Ancient Scroll location.

You need to go to the beach first. Once you enter the cave from the beach you can travel from the world map.
sorry im new in this game,how i get the acess to the beach ?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
If you got the quest for dealing with the fish you should have an option to go to a beach from the world map. Can't remember the name, just a bit east of Myra.
well i don't have in world map beach option,only thing i have is northeast but not the beach some place for kill monster.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes