Luntic

Jul 11, 2019
I think would be tough as they made all images .rpgmvp files, they might be easy converted, and looked at or maybe there is a viewer for that format.
Yeah I guess I'll just play this version. Been starting to actually prefer the jap lately so its a shame but oh well.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Hey i am missing a treasure, but no clue where to find it
i currently have
starry droplet
dreamy conch shell
rock of corruption
new moons cloak
noir staff
someone can say to me where to find the others? thanks!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If u go to the alchemist and get the book from her it'll tell you what materials are in those areas (The zones with monsters)
I have NINE areas uncovered and it mentions nothing about those items.

Hey i am missing a treasure, but no clue where to find it
i currently have
starry droplet
dreamy conch shell
rock of corruption
new moons cloak
noir staff
someone can say to me where to find the others? thanks!
Off the top of my head it looks like you are missing the venus key from dex in the village. Also the teleport stone is one. So you just need the venus key.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
How do you play new game+? I completed the game and it said I could play it, but after I saved, when I went to do a new game, the option was not there.
Go to the statue in the shrine. same place you increase indecency level.

where do i can find Seasilk String and Oceanite please tell me the map name or how do i can open that map? still can't find
I had the same question. Figured it out. You need to "finish the game" watch the credits. it will put you back in the game. then go to the captain looking guy in Myra. He'll set you on a quest which will lead to the location.

In addition, there's another quest in Myra as well as an arena in the slum town(forget the name) by the guy that sells the random effect drug.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Where is altocea temple?
I'll assume you haven't been to the town yet. You need to take the road to southern cerebes while on the map screen.

If you are at the town, then it's north You'll have to do a task before you're allowed in though.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok now I have a question. Where is the forgotten treasure house? Already got good ending 1.

EDIT: Ok found it. It's in the pilgrimage. There will be two portals. It's the one on the left.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
it's been a long time since i bought a kagura games on steam, but this one really deserves, probably the best game since fallen and tina

Reactions: Dyhart

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Is it just me or only base outfit get damaged?
The others just don't have progressive stages of damage, they look fine until they hit zero durability and then they are fully torn. The base outfit is the most exposed when fully torn from what I've seen so far.

Justap

Feb 5, 2019
I can't find the abandonned mine. can anyone help?
p.s: Nvm I figured it out.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
it's been a long time since i bought a kagura games on steam, but this one really deserves, probably the best game since fallen and tina
Gotta agree. I mean I work 10 hours a day but I've been playing this for the last 3 or 4 days. I need to get back on my playstation lol. Been a while a hentai game held me this long.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes