4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Sexy fox girl with bouncy boobs, love it, also kinda funny game sexy gameplay and well a nice fantasy world, so far a good game.

yeboi1234

Dec 18, 2017
This is amazing! By far the best quality game I've played in over a year. My only concern is that with this level of quality time will be a huge issue and updates will be rare. Hopefully the pressure won't get to the devs and they won't drop it.

Nov 17, 2021
before coming to this section,I honestly thought at the first that this would be another one of Amer Turd's parody game

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Demo plays well, some platforming can be improved on, jumping on the wooden platforms from the side makes weird collisions and you usually mess up the jump through it.

Did anyone manage to get a bronze ticket? You should be able to get two at least, seeing that you can throw in one at the tavern keeper and one at the cauldron outside the witch's hut.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Damn, for once WEG really lived up to it's reputation as the most hazardous profession in the world. WAR ranks pretty high up compared to "my hard drive failed", "mysterious illness", "family problems", "been REALLY busy", "working hard on these 5 renders", "my dog ate my computer", "...".

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I actually played this a year ago. It was actually pretty decent back then, I figure it's still very decent now.

And jesus, that incest tag lmao. It's so obviously shoehorned in that it's clear he added it because some of his patreon supporters forced him to.

It's a slow updating game, though. Don't expect updates weekly or monthly lol. This guy's taking his time stress free lmao

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Dudes, this game is abandoned. Or atleast on hold due to the Russia-Ukraine war. Since the developer just disappeared the worst case scenario could be that he got cought up in it or even died...

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Ye just noticed it, it saddens me deeply to know this game potential is being ruined by not the dev,

otaku_s_ranq

May 2, 2022
inkeepers minigame was a little bit hard for me but i liked everithing else animations are gorgeous. cant wait for next update. hope dev is alright.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes