Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-01-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Not Sure if Kenmono is down or literally nobody is updating, considering the most "recent updates" were 4/13 (the newest content on the entire site), it's safe to say either the website is a bit borked/ or your going to need to wait until next month for it to update or grab it here
I know some people are having trouble, maybe try changing your DNS I was told that can help. For some reason, I'm able to get on without any tinkering.

OuiOuiPP

May 17, 2018
Not Sure if Kenmono is down or literally nobody is updating, considering the most "recent updates" were 4/13 (the newest content on the entire site), it's safe to say either the website is a bit borked/ or your going to need to wait until next month for it to update or grab it here
According to the kemono telegram page, all importers have been turned off temporarily.

Nov 23, 2017
Wonder if the new update is the finished animation or just the 3d render he made.

Didn't he say, he would probably stop making renders in favor of short animations, since his workflow is pretty fast now?

runner11

Jul 15, 2021

You're about to seal the deal with Wonder Mommy? Just need that kiss to make it official ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Next month I'll be pausing billing so you guys won't be charged for May since this month's animation turned out somewhat heavier and it's taking more time than I originally anticipated.

As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!

eldiablo22

Apr 17, 2023

You're about to seal the deal with Wonder Mommy? Just need that kiss to make it official ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Next month I'll be pausing billing so you guys won't be charged for May since this month's animation turned out somewhat heavier and it's taking more time than I originally anticipated.

As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!
Wonder mommy

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes