Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.jpg

Overview:
"A holy night with no dawn, my dear..." Shuu awakens, memoryless, in a town blanketed in snow that feels truly bizarre to him. In this town filled with Europeanized architecture enveloped and closed off by a humongous wall called the aurora, there is nothing more treasured than the arts. It is here in this mysterious town that Shuu is saved by its residents and allowed to live a fulfilling life with the students of St. Aria Academy. However, this blissful life is eventually taken away from him in the blink of an eye. On December 25th, an unexplained conflagration brings the town to almost complete destruction. Loving this town more than anyone, Yune decides to take destiny into her own hands and rewinds time back to December 2nd—the first day of Advent. Why did all this destruction happen? Why is it that no matter what they do differently in the past, it all still leads to the same future? Why is it even possible to repeat these days in the first place? And what is this miraculous blessing, this “Amazing Grace" that is said to come on Christmas? The truth that awaits at the end of this endlessly-repeating loop will be written on this canvas of a town by their own hands.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Original Title: アメイジング・グレイス -What color is your attribute?-
Developer: Cabbage Soft -
Publisher: Shiravune -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~27 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

SMPL4.jpg SMPL5.jpg SMPL6.jpg SMPL7.jpg SMPL1.jpeg SMPL2.jpeg SMPL3.jpg
SMPL8.jpg SMPL9.jpg SMPL10.jpg SMPL11.jpg SMPL12.jpg SMPL13.jpg SMPL14.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmazingGraceWhatColorIsYourAttribute-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jan 12, 2020
Since it's by Shiravune, I got to ask, how's the localization? Is it decent or is it filled with memes?
I second this question. If they learned from their mistakes and translated it properly, I might buy it on Steam. But if it's gonna require another fan patch just to get rid of the lolwcowlizer's hilarious "incel" rants and other immersion-breaking garbage, it's a pirate's life for me.

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
VNDB reviews just say that this talks very well about art and could influence you towards an art major, but also that this is riddled with plot holes and logic loopholes that even suspension of disbelief is difficult.

Apparently, poorly executed story, unremarkable CGs and music which nothing to write home about, but very good if you're into arts or want to learn more about the topic.

Well, I see no point to play a time-looping VN unless it has a good story, so I'll likely skip this one, unfortunately :(

• Sad
Reactions: Wesieboy56

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I second this question. If they learned from their mistakes and translated it properly, I might buy it on Steam. But if it's gonna require another fan patch just to get rid of the lolwcowlizer's hilarious "incel" rants and other immersion-breaking garbage, it's a pirate's life for me.
no meme translations. but the honorifics can be quite the problem.

but man, the "mystery" of this game is ridiculously easy. mc is not asking the right question a lot of the time. sister lily is very sus let me just say that.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Who are the characters in the meme? I recognize the Steins Gate dude, but not the other two
re:zero boi........subaru
jahy-sama.....
...Rika Furude - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.....

Reactions: gst314