Collection Video AmateurSFM collection [2023-07-12] [AmateurSFM]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A7.gif

Overview:
AmateurSFM is a veteran 3D artist who makes short, medium and a few long animations of characters from video games, such as: Resident Evil, Mass Effect, Nier, DC Comics, Zelda, The Witcher, and countless others.
He exclusively focuses on futanaris, including futa on male.​

Updated: 2023-07-12
Artist: AmateurSFM -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: mostly 1080p
Length: 170+ animations (4h40m+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2023-06-12)
Download:
2016-2017: - - - -
2018: - - -
2019: - - - -
2020-2023 to June: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Some stuff is missing because he used to post his stuff on Tumblr, and then he also uses that dreadful host mixtape.

Dec 30, 2017
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am guessing the link marked "Compressed" is the 3 parts all compressed into one link?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-06-12) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Reactions: GARGANTYUA

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ah okay, thanks. Guess it's a pass from me then. A younger version of me would sift through the animations looking for the good stuff but I... am tired.
ctrl+F, type "futa", ctrl+A, delete

May 4, 2020
ctrl+F, type "futa", ctrl+A, delete

This would remove the futa x female, which I am interested in; I'm not avoiding this creator due to the futa x female, that's mostly what I'm interested in. But if I start sorting through all three parts worth of vids, futa x futa and/or futa x male mixed in is the problem I foresee having as I have it with many futa creators. This solution would delete most of the creator's work, no? They're primarily a futa creator as far as I can tell.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
This would remove the futa x female, which I am interested in; I'm not avoiding this creator due to the futa x female, that's mostly what I'm interested in. But if I start sorting through all three parts worth of vids, futa x futa and/or futa x male mixed in is the problem I foresee having as I have it with many futa creators. This solution would delete most of the creator's work, no? They're primarily a futa creator as far as I can tell.
what u typed out probably took longer than sorting out the files. just sort by date delete all 2019, if u just want the better looking blender ones which r mainly just ada and claire and jill

May 4, 2020
what u typed out probably took longer than sorting out the files. just sort by date delete all 2019, if u just want the better looking blender ones which r mainly just ada and claire and jill
How does a 30 second paragraph compare to sifting through years worth of videos? I'm not trying to download and look through 151 animations and finding the 40% I may or may not end up liking. Your advice doesn't even help me narrow down what I'm trying to sort for, the date and models are irrelevant. Try reading what I wrote before personally attacking me and giving bad advice.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
How does a 30 second paragraph compare to sifting through years worth of videos? I'm not trying to download and look through 151 animations and finding the 40% I may or may not end up liking. Your advice doesn't even help me narrow down what I'm trying to sort for, the date and models are irrelevant. Try reading what I wrote before personally attacking me and giving bad advice.
o well youre loss. at least u feel self important to consider a comment as personal attack lmao.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
futa means futaxfuta here