• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YumeKiri

May 17, 2017
The file based version here is already dlc prepatched, the steam version isnt, the patch is for the Steam version which had to exclude adult contents.
oh got it, i haven't downloaded it from here, but some people are sharing the patch so i just assumed it is the steam version

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
just sent a completed persistent save for AmCh1, still need to finish reading AmCh2 myself, its quite a bit longer than 1 for sure, tho the Momose rabbits girls entering the story basically out of nowhere and then cuts out all the previous romance with our lovely russian blue and pomeranian kinda throws me off as well. Tho still cant complain when the visual novel showers you in the marvelous arts by shiratama
I hardly have enough time in a day to waste holding down the control key down for what feels like an hour with all I wind up having on my plate, even if I don't go to bed for a day.

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Amairo Chocolate 3 is being debuted by Cabbage Soft featuring path with Mitsuki of AmCh2 and new girl Kohana, now gotta wait for Denpa/Sekai to catch up, its gonna take a bit.
tho, AmCh2 seems to be the longest given its 3 characters (Ichika, Nana, Kaguya) and Ichika path is a literal history book of Yuunachigo so there is that.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
does anybody have the name or a link to the song that plays during the dongo shop/ when you first meet the rabbit girls older sister it used say what song was playing in the top right in the first game no clue how to make it happen in this