• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Am I new?

Maverk

Jun 1, 2022
Long time lurker here, finally feel like posting something to the threads. I really made the account way back to access the download links. But recently I have made a naughty little game that I want to post but I need to get past the make "3 posts rules" to paste links which is an extremely fair rule. I make this post as the first one and wanted to question what exactly defines a post? Surely I can't just make 3 misc posts to get around that, it would defeat the purpose of the rule. But I can't think of anything to post in another 2 posts.

• Hey there
Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Long time lurker here, finally feel like posting something to the threads. I really made the account way back to access the download links. But recently I have made a naughty little game that I want to post but I need to get past the make "3 posts rules" to paste links which is an extremely fair rule. I make this post as the first one and wanted to question what exactly defines a post? Surely I can't just make 3 misc posts to get around that, it would defeat the purpose of the rule. But I can't think of anything to post in another 2 posts.
comment at a game you like

Reactions: Maverk