• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's possible. But, since the aunt died in the fire before the MC was even born, it's probably from someone else. My money's on the asshole jock who can't let the mom go.
that's very possible unless it was accident caused by mc/gf.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys in the past map shows that Olivia is inside the Arcade, but when I enter I cant find her there/ And when she is at home I cant enter home//

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys in the past map shows that Olivia is inside the Arcade, but when I enter I cant find her there/ And when she is at home I cant enter home//
Did you go to the back room of the arcade, and not just the one room when you first enter? IIRC, she's in the back room in the afternoon. (I could be misremembering, but it's something like that.)

Reactions: Elhemeer and Lovv99

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to get to "home" in past needs to go to through backyard since mc doesn't have key to front door.

Reactions: Lovv99

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, NebulousShooter, Nothing related to the game. But May I ask who is that black hair girl in your sigs?
thank you!
better ask via pm/dm since if it's from game then telling game name is against rules.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes