♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yup sure enough nemesi again lmao. Do what i said:

Download this: https://f95zone.to/threads/alonexp-v7-4-7-3d-crouler.653/post-9566813
And then install the updates mrttao posted on top of it.
That should solve the problems.

missing 2 updates

latest version download links
MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
It's good the game has not been abandoned, still, the amount of the time the creation of this game is being dragged is ridiculous! That way, only our grandchildren will have a chance to see this game finished! It's the same with that Harem game.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Alonexp-7.4.7.3d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Alright, here's my upload with fixed nemesi problem:
And with luck, other problems as well. :giggle::coffee:
Not a very Userfriendly download site. After the crap to get to the right file without the site adding more extensions to it. It took over 30 minutes to download it. Anyway, I hope Crouler is done changing the beginning or make sure it works before releasing an update. I remember once he was testing the game and he accidently started the game somewhere in the middle of it. The last version I played extensively was before Crouler crash. I hope further bugs are late in the game because I'm starting from the beginning again.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I remember when this game was called overlord.
A different developer did a game called Overwhored. I'm wondering if they are still working on Overwhored 2. I forgot about this one. Thanks for the reminder.
Edit.
I checked out the developer and remembered he abandoned doing the second one for the new project Snowdazed. After he completed this one, I lost track of him due to doing a subscriber only game. He's been inactive since 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizzel

Evangeline_Clarke

Nov 7, 2018
Wildly buggy. One of the old 'classics' still getting updated, it seems very easy to have things happen out of order if you go to the wrong place at the wrong time. And that's not even getting started on the black screens, getting temporarily stuck in a bathing suit with a water effect on land... The... ... interestingly balanced combat... Dialogue trees suddenly cutting off for no reason instead of having a response to your choice, at least one case of a spell reward (conduit) not even actually applying when the game says you get it... It's honestly hard to tell what's unfinished and what's just completely broken because both of these things appear to be riddled throughout the game with very few direct indicators of "dev here, this questline stops here for now." or what have you.

And on the topic of quests, the quest journal is extremely unhelpful. Having a list of every single major quest in the game with no indicators on what has or has not been started, or completed means a lot of menu navigation to try to get any sort of helpful information out of it.

A tolerable diversion for a while if you're not expecting much, but you definitely get what you pay for here.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think he said that he's gonna be replacing that old journal, because nobody likes it. Not even the dev. :sneaky::coffee:

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
To those who have the "Nemesi FIGHTER transparent front export" Error, the 2 step fix I have for you is:

1. Go to the Battlers folder (AloneXP > Graphics > Battlers)

2. Rename the "FIGHTER transparent front export.png" to "Nemesi FIGHTER transparent front export.png"

Dev couldn't be bothered renaming 1 png file... what bothered me more is that they forgot the "s" in Nemesis.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
To those who have the "Nemesi FIGHTER transparent front export" Error, the 2 step fix I have for you is:

1. Go to the Battlers folder (AloneXP > Graphics > Battlers)

2. Rename the "FIGHTER transparent front export.png" to "Nemesi FIGHTER transparent front export.png"

Dev couldn't be bothered renaming 1 png file... what bothered me more is that they forgot the "s" in Nemesis.
It's easy to lose track of things in game development, but I'm in agreement that this error shouldn't have slipped into the downloadable version of the game.

Remember, amateur developers -- make sure you have correct code references!

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes