Gozer

May 16, 2017
Son of a bitch. Wasn't trying to cheat but I talked to the squirrel so I ended up cheating. Well,Time to edit my data...

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I'm not a fan of all the futa content but I do enjoy going around impregnating girls. I wish more games had impregnation content, it's such a great fetish. The underlying gameplay in this game was also pretty solid the last time I played it. I have to say I enjoy it.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Futa?!:heartcoveredeyes:someone said futa? where? what did i miss?!
Oooooh! i have to try this game someday then!:happyblush

Reactions: nojszu

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Futa part is there but as to the story settings (priest are one of the ruling setting of that society, as such, using dick to "share the benediction" is sought and wanted). There is why its quite secondary.
It will be mentioned from time to time (the PC is quite close to the leading class after all) still not that important as far as the player path (as all who have dick >= priests). There is plenty of girls to impregnate and that is.

Btw, new blood, is it mentioned if child from the Divine are always "equipped" ? Or any other vanilla setting ?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Futa part is there but as to the story settings (priest are one of the ruling setting of that society, as such, using dick to "share the benediction" is sought and wanted). There is why its quite secondary.
It will be mentioned from time to time (the PC is quite close to the leading class after all) still not that important as far as the player path (as all who have dick >= priests). There is plenty of girls to impregnate and that is.

Btw, new blood, is it mentioned if child from the Divine are always "equipped" ? Or any other vanilla setting ?
Sounds hot!

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This was one the first RPG Maker game i played, maybe the first. Its a good game (there is futa, but a lot of other stuff to people, like me, that are not a fan of the theme ), the downside of this game is the updates take forever, this is not a new game, i know games from that time that are finished, or close to it by now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
? .. TBD when ready. Quite the "best" option as to when a release should be considered "ready" (something valid only if the software is not developed out of indie/small company (order then interest or limitation > Andromeda being an example, as the current game development started quite late this since the procedural engine used at first was missing features (and, more importantly, did not have correct area capability (at the time).

This said, could be one of the future track as long as RPG are considered. Could be worthwhile to see what the dev or OpenMW think about it :p

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
This game is still moving forward.... I've been playing it for about a year now. There is a wiki (fandom) walkthrough, which was abandoned but I have added to the previous author(s) postings. I go by the name Andrew420Puffer!

There's also a blog site which is probably posted at the Opening page.

Most recent update as of November 2017. Version 7.4.5.8e

Crouler posts updates about every 2 weeks, they are not major updates but he is currently trying to finish up available tasks, quests and storylines! The next major thing going forward to open the Elven land (island) to make it accessible in order to move the Main storyline along.

Michelles main storyline is complete, there's plans to continue adding more to Michelle and the Divines 'freindship'.

I could post everything but please visit the Blog site. Side note --Crouler is not very good at mentioning in detail everything he has added to the updates, just a strip down rough explanation when he posts updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: xןʞ

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Damn bro, he still going
I am not sure what happened from the opening page version and when I started playing. I guess people lost interest in the game or Couler took a break. After the Michelle Storyline got finished he took a month off from the usual 2 week update schedule. He said sometime ago on his Blog site that he plans on finishing the game.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks, Muff. Been a couple years since I played this - looks like a lot to catch up with, so the changelogs are greatly appreciated...

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So wait... Is MC a Futa or a guy. It's says the MC was born with something extra (Implying futa) but then says he. Which is it?
A guy as only god like beings can get the woman pregnantwith his holy sperm i believe lol

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So wait... Is MC a Futa or a guy. It's says the MC was born with something extra (Implying futa) but then says he. Which is it?
He is a dude, but lives in a world of women, the women can grow dicks (and still have pussies) some can change to have nothing but a cock. All very confusing either way its a good game, I dont mind these type of games. I got 8 games similar to this that I like playing. And I play GTA games as well.

Jul 5, 2017
He is a dude, but lives in a world of women, the women can grow dicks (and still have pussies) some can change to have nothing but a cock. All very confusing either way its a good game, I dont mind these type of games. I got 8 games similar to this that I like playing. And I play GTA games as well.
sounds good.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No, they are others, demons apparently, the game is not quite clear as to who they are (see intro, as its so far the main way to have insight as to this, for now (knowing Ive not played the game for some months now).

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Watch out for the Bandit Clearance quest! If you get on the boat to clear an island of bandits you'll be stuck there until you succeed. Take a save and back it up first. The bandits aren't too tough ... until you get to the 'boss' fight which is massively harder than the rest. Iron equipment won't do it. You'll need lots of levels, or powerful weapons I guess.

Or cheating. If you're using memory editors, the values are stored as 'x 2 + 1'. So if your SP is 1650 you search for 3301, etc.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes