zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so well we be getting more here and i hope for some finished quest lines. not a bad game hope for more stuff with the other bad guy's comes in to play aswell

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
He's probably going to do questlines once he finds a house to stay at. I'm also trying to figure out what npc/item/quest to add to the game. Any ideas for me to add? Was thinking of like a reoccuring npc that teleports to a previous location and you have to scavenger hunt him.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
I think you confused yourself there hunni, you just made my argument for me.

The difference between what you earn and what you spend is profit, your words.

So if I spend nothing and I earn nothing there is no profit.

The rest of it you pulled out of your arse, that has nothing to do with the definition. I was already net positive 5 dollars to start with. Still having that 5 dollars is not making a profit, it's breaking even.

So glad you decided to drag this up 8 months later just to repeat what I already said. Also glad you started with "so let's try explaining this" so you could be wrong while also sounding pretentious.

I imagine you wore a fedora while typing that.
Not to sound like an ass in a months long discussion I wasn't invited to in a thread clearly not made for this chebang but since the game is likely to stay on hold for quite some time and all that I gotta say he's kinda right you know.

Economically speaking, profit is the resultant of "total revenue - total expenses" so whatever X you earn by your job, investments, freelas, etc.. minus the whole lot of Y you waste in order to survive, with entertainment, to eat ungodly amounts of chocolate, etc.. ends up defining your Z profit for any given period, so if you really liked this game and you'd have paid for it in order to play it but ended up not doing so because its free anyway then your profit for that period inevitably rises. Whether or not you also happen to sell the thing you didn't pay for in the first place is just a matter of squeezing even more profit to the resultant, even if you still end up having negative profit because of all those Lindt bars.

Now going for a personal philosophical opinion to me it just sounds like mental gymnastics so we can better cope with getting away not paying for something someone else put effort and man-hours in creating. I'm not saying this is specifically your case so don't take it the wrong way but If we're pirates and we steal for the sake of enjoyment then it feels less hypocritical to just state so. We're dicks doing dick things and that's just that.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Crouler is back and working on this game.
There is a new Update and the Onhold Tag can be removed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS:

Last edited:
Reactions: Re-4Andrew

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Wow, this looks great. Question though, are certain things avoidable? Specifically gangbangs/bukkakes and watching other people (LI's or not) have sex with someone that's not the MC?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
RGSS-RTP Standard not found. Anyone know what this is about ? I have rpgmaker vx ace installed and the runtime package installed. Still not working.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
I wish this wasn't on RPG Maker XP. With any of the newer ones I can resize them, either using the built-in capabilities or by using AutoSizer or similar, but with XP it really is locked at 1x scale. The only way I've found to resize this game so it isn't absolutely tiny is to run it inside a virtual machine - and that's going a bit far! I guess fullscreen might still work, but that's uncomfortable for other reasons.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
I wish this wasn't on RPG Maker XP. With any of the newer ones I can resize them, either using the built-in capabilities or by using AutoSizer or similar, but with XP it really is locked at 1x scale. The only way I've found to resize this game so it isn't absolutely tiny is to run it inside a virtual machine - and that's going a bit far! I guess fullscreen might still work, but that's uncomfortable for other reasons.
I typically use magnifier for games that run like that, it can be a bit of a pain but it's not like I'm throwing my mouse around for for rpgmaker games.

Mar 17, 2018
Wow, this looks great. Question though, are certain things avoidable? Specifically gangbangs/bukkakes and watching other people (LI's or not) have sex with someone that's not the MC?
Everything is optional, and as the only male in the universe pretty much everyone wants your dick so they can be blessed with your babies. Before every scene you get a "See where this goes" sort of option and a "Let sleeping dogs lay" sort of option. Just choose the latter if something looks dicy and you'll be fine.

Reactions: GrannyJuices
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes