♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh for fucks sake when you dumdums will ever learn to use search?
Just search: Nemesi
Literally one word. :rolleyes::coffee:

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
STARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS lol. run for your life lol. so quick qustion when will this be finished and i mean side quest too.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
1. if you can not be bothered to make a proper post on the subject, why expect people to debug your game for you?
your post is overly demanding from your fellow players, and does not include critical information such as when that error occurs. does it occur when you run the game? when you trigger a specific scene?
I tried running the latest version just down and I did not get this error, so I am guessing this happens in a specific scene. and I have no idea which one due to your lacking post on the subject

2. I will go ahead and waste my precious life helping you debug it. here are the two possibilities for a "file not found" error:

option A: this is a problem you are specifically having because you somehow downloaded an incomplete or corrupt zip file (either due to hardware issue with your PC or due to the download provider disconnecting early) and then extracted it while ignoring the error message (which indicates you should redownload)

option B: this is an actual real issue and there is literally nothing anyone here can do to fix it. You need to somehow contact the author (I think this is only doable via patreon for this author) and inform him of the bug and ask him to publish a fixed version of the game which includes this missing file.
i have seen that error in my other game. My game was working at the start it only gave me an error that it needed ( rgss-rtp )
so i downloaded it and the game was working okay. but after i Deleted rgss-rtp file it start giveing me that error graphics/windowskins/001-blue01
now i can't open the game
Screenshot 2023-11-19 014355.png
even after installing ( rgss-rtp ) again its still gives that error

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i have seen that error in my other game. My game was working at the start it only gave me an error that it needed ( rgss-rtp )
so i downloaded it and the game was working okay. but after i Deleted rgss-rtp file it start giveing me that error graphics/windowskins/001-blue01
now i can't open the game
View attachment 3099093
even after installing ( rgss-rtp ) again its still gives that error
Are you starting the game up with Jap locale?
Don't do that, this game doesn't need it.
Otherwise, should probably reinstall rtp packages:
Install them all starting with 2000 and ending with vx ace. That should fix it. :whistle::coffee:

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Install them all starting with 2000 and ending with vx ace. That should fix it. :whistle::coffee:
it worked.ty

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
cant start game, says im missing rtp but link in op takes me nowhere and i dont even know where to put when i do download it

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
can u only collect tilths and taxes a certain ammount odf time its only giving me 2 gold now no matter how long i wait

zrdk103

May 2, 2019
View attachment 353

Overview:
You are, what people refer to as, the divine. You don't know any details, and you must unravel your situation in this large world, full of different people and things to do! And what's more, you are in a world with only women. No men are here, but looking down on yourself, it turns out you are! Some women are normal, but those with "divine lineage" tends to have an extra package, apart from normal woman features. Being a divine you have rights surpassing that of normal people, far outranking the queen, being the supreme living being in the world! However, many things are happening, a war is going on with your new found country's neighbors, and some things just doesn't seem right. Finally, enjoy interacting with the people of this vast world! An astute reader like yourself, yes, YOU!, would have guessed already, a divine gets pretty much everything he wants, so live out your fantasies. Slay monsters, help people(women) in need, and have sex with the women, vying for your attention.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-06
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: Crouler -
Censorship: Partial
Version: 7.4.7.3d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -

mrttao thanks for the link

View attachment 12496 View attachment 12497 View attachment 12498 View attachment 12499 View attachment 12500
new updates

11 april 2024

There were a few errors.
Content:
-Added the new little dungeon near the milkbeards. Should fully work now.
-Added a bit more to the brothel quest

Fixes
-Fixed exit to Igna's area - you no longer need to activate it, it happens automatically.
-Fixed issue where entering Igna's area didn't change your sprite.
-Fixed starting point for player.
-Fixed missing battler that would crash the game.
DOWNLOADS:

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Woah, a game from September 2016 that's STILL getting updates. I'm kind of curious to try it, to see what can actually take 8 years to make.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes