Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated OP v7.4.5.6g + change log

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I have to say that I am pretty impressed with this game. I have more than 15 hours of nearly bug-free gameplay and there is plenty more content to go through. The quests are original, long, varied in style and allows lots of good/bad guy choices. You even get a friggin' castle that you need to clean up and upgrade. Okay, there is a little grind to get that orc meat.

The only bug I have seen is when the game doesn't end a sequence correctly, which has happened to me twice. However, you have a 'Bug Cleanser' item in your inventory that allows you to fix it when it happens.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op New Version. Cleaned up OP, moved thing around

Reactions: Goldfish

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its been some time since i played this game, the last time i was on my way to upgrade the castle, there´s much more added after that already?I was tempted to start it again but no without new story.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Castle, "yours" ?
Not much added since then, no, some quests but would not warrant a new game before months I guess (given progress pace).

lordukk

May 21, 2017
is there a way to fullscreen the game ?

Edit: alt+enter sorta does it :)

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's somewhat easy to avoid the Futa content. The girls that are Futa tend to be forthcoming about it or have a rank associated with being one.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's somewhat easy to avoid the Futa content. The girls that are Futa tend to be forthcoming about it or have a rank associated with being one.
As stated before I am pretty sure there is no way to avoid it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just don't sleep with futa chicks. Or do you just fuck anything that moves in this game?

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
A little heads up of what to expect or artwork preview would be much appreciated in the OP. It would help with deciding about downloading it or not. In the gamefolder there are some 2d drawn pictures from various athours with varying quality, and if that is what this game is about i wouldn't bother downloading it or running it at all.. And I haven't dared to run this game yet since it appears to be total shit, but if i'm wrong please correct me and share your experience. thanx

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, the futa content can be skipped either completely or close to, since most of the girls out of the priests, are girls.

So, dont get intimate with priest and it should be nearly alright.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
A little heads up of what to expect or artwork preview would be much appreciated in the OP. It would help with deciding about downloading it or not. In the gamefolder there are some 2d drawn pictures from various athours with varying quality, and if that is what this game is about i wouldn't bother downloading it or running it at all.. And I haven't dared to run this game yet since it appears to be total shit, but if i'm wrong please correct me and share your experience. thanx
Very true forgot all this time Thanks added Images to Op Enjoy.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I think the game is definitely worth a play even if you don't like that the art is borrowed from various artists. The story is quite nice and funny dialogue.

matta

May 25, 2017
is there a way to change the key mapping on this game enter as interact is annoying

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes