Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
new version v7.4.51a up in OP + changelog

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
nice game. just wish the RPG Maker save editors I have worked on it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
oh and I do have a save editor that works on this. just not exactly like the other 2 that I have.

Reactions: Commando

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
oh and I do have a save editor that works on this. just not exactly like the other 2 that I have.
I am sure some people, like me would love it!

Is it the Sgedit file you provided before?

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Actually yeah, that's the one. It's for XP and VX, not VX Ace.

Here it is for those that can't find it:

Use the sgedit.exe, not the sgeditlf.exe, unsure what the sgeditlf.exe is for but I think it's for VX games which the other save editor actually works on. Also adding items either doesn't work or idk how to do it right and the Switch tab doesn't have anything labeled so wouldn't recommend using it to edit anything.

you don't have to type anything in to edit stats, just use the slider, the lower you have it the higher the stat goes and you have to set the changes before you change the tab, you can edit gold but make sure you spam the button more than once cause the effect may not take.

Last edited:
Reactions: m1ch43l

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v7.4.5.3 + change log only small update

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Walktrough, yes and no, there is quite some information on the wiki, but, it require quite some reading as to find it (someone started a "full walktrough, but it do not go further than the start of the game as of yet).

They are more data in each town page, but, as said, finding what you need require some time.

Then, there is also the ingame version, an item called "journal", who is not totally up to date atm (this game is quite strange, with a lot of non completed paths, bot months old and newly created content).

That said, if you read the ingame text (the game is also quite plagged with text errors, this having been the case since first started (posted to the dev several time as to use a text editor (word or another), who would flag most of them in any case. Posted again recently, to be seen.

seden

Aug 22, 2016

Changelog :
  • and it contains the new fast traveling system and some fixes.
It seems very underwhelming, but holy fuck the god damn map was a pain to implement lol. I went through several designs and I ended up with this one.

The system is bare-bones, only functional with no actual extra content, which I intend to add later, like encounters etc.I'm also very bad at checking forums and such, and that is bad. I do check the polls on the patreon, of course, as it decides the future content, or at least which stuff gets focus and what content does not.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op version 7.4.5.6 thanks seden

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
when i tried to run this game. it pop up this messege:

Unable to find file graphics/windowsskins/001-blue01