divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Extra:

My apartment complex lost power last night, it did come back on, but I didn't want to set up the scene again, so I made this and went to bed early.

enjoy

View attachment 3661641
When you get a chance you should invest in a uninterruptable power supply. Thankfully I live in a house and I have a 27kw generator & 500 gallon propane tank. Must have in a hurricane zone living. Plus I have a small UPS that will run my computer for 6 minutes till the gen kicks in. Awesome render thanks for that.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Now if just had that many sub to Patreon or SS eh? Navy eh? I almost went navy and decided I did not want to sleep with ass 4 inches away from another dude and went Chair Force.
Tell me about it, I only have 54 (paid) on Patreon and 9 on SS
I had a lot of fun in the Navy, but I did my 20 years and 4 days then GTFO.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had to leave the Navy under the disable list.
SS 100%, Veteran 85%.

I really like this game but after playing many on here that got abandoned I only play once there completed now.
If I like a game I will buy it on Steam once it is completed.

If it not on Steam I really have to like the whole game before I will buy it.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I had to leave the Navy under the disable list.
SS 100%, Veteran 85%.

I really like this game but after playing many on here that got abandoned I only play once there completed now.
If I like a game I will buy it on Steam once it is completed.

If it not on Steam I really have to like the whole game before I will buy it.
I buy many on Steam also. Hard on fixed income to donate monthly. I think there is a way on Subscribe Star to "tip" a dev. Which you could do as a way of buying it if it does not hit Steam.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes