Unity Almastriga [v0.1.28] [Taboolicious]

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon card.png

Overview:
Almastriga is a classic metroidvania game where you play as Jane, a cursed woman at odds against a great evil that wants to use her as a vessel to cross into the world’s dimensional plane and take it over. However, Jane quickly realizes the curse isn’t all bad.
Do you have what it takes to help Jane withstand evil’s lure and rid herself of her curse before it’s too late?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2023-07-26
Developer: Taboolicious -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.28
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

CG RIP 44.0b: - - - -

sex-drowned-climax.jpg text_screen.png RNx9jUG.jpg Screenshot__228_.png Screenshot__232_.png Screenshot__234_.png Screenshot__240_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just 15 seconds? Well, thanks for the heads up.
I too dig Taboolicious' art style. So I'll eagerly await a time when there's more content.
Yeah I guess apaparently this build is just to make sure game code doesn't really cause any crashes and stuff.

But they've got quite a bit of art and stuff done for it so it should probably advance fairly quickly assuming they don't just dick around like with Cougar X.

(I'll dump all the monster raping animations in a bit)

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
For 15 seconds of gameplay I'll just wait until next update. Great art style, hopefully they get the movement speed down. CougarX' speed in the demo I played months back seemed off.

Reactions: ponyguy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Also guy does daily drawing and animation updates and stuff on
Never gonna understand why they don't just make a renpy incest game like DC and rake in 20 grand a month with his art and animation talent instead of making a side scroller that takes 10 times the effort and nets you nowhere near as much interest.

Self sabotage is a hell of a drug.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Also guy does daily drawing and animation updates and stuff on
Never gonna understand why they don't just make a renpy incest game like DC and rake in 20 grand a month with his art and animation talent instead of making a side scroller that takes 10 times the effort and nets you nowhere near as much interest.

Self sabotage is a hell of a drug.
Mmm. Jiggle physics. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: rateezy
1.90 star(s) 34 Votes