2D 3D-Daz AI 3D-Mixed ✨All Your Dreams✨

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Honey, I'm in the basement!
Collect and bring me all your dirty T-shirts, jeans, panties and socks while I do the laundry!
And my period-stained lace panties that you stole from the basket with my dirty laundry a week ago, bring them too, you my little libertine!✨
GetGalleryItem (4).jpeg
by johnpf

Last edited:

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨Usual extra lessons after school in graduating class of our local School.
A talented Teacher miss Dahlia knows well how to captivate her students in their studies.✨
GetGalleryItem (3).jpeg

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
♠"I dream about her every night!.. And every time she comes closer and closer...
The face of a child, the body of a woman, the eyes of an old woman... The look of her dead eyes is paralyzing... Her breath is icy and fetid...
Will I wake up tomorrow, when will her fingers touch my chest?.. I don’t know!.."♠
beatrix.png
D3xzalias

Reactions: Kass69

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Wow!.. These exciting vibrations in my anus and rectum!.. They are transmitted to my bladder, my uterus and my clitoris and fill me with desire, the desire to fill me to the brim both in my pussy and in my ass!✨
jaye8.png
by jankiek

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Hello! Will you join me and a couple of glasses of whiskey, young man?
You're Cynthia's son, right? Oh, there was a time when we were Roommates in college!..
Those were nice days, fun, carefree and a little slutty, haha!..
If you want to hear stories about the spicy adventures of your mother and me in our youth, then let's leave this boring party and come to me!
Agree, young man, while I’m drunk, talkative and very open to close... communication!..✨
Deca2.png
by CaptainKilt

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kass69

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Do you like my camel toe, boy? Do you want to see her closer and maybe even touch her?..
There is a secluded gazebo here in the park nearby, we can go there if you really want to look at a real pussy!..✨
park1.png
by Antottt