Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Everything is avoidable except the main story but will there be NTR in the main story?
Also will things be avoidable or skippable? Both are mentioned.
There will be events that trigger NTR in the main story but it can be avoided depending on your actions or relationship with some characters. Some parts of the story is skippable, for example, you can skip some of Eve's story and just continue with Adam and vice versa.
View attachment 2657728
bueno como nose si hablan español lo explico en ingles, i come to report a bug in the tutorial when you enter in the supermarket and just keep like that and do nothing u can enter in the menu but nothing more, the game look good until now but has one or another bug that i think that u have to keep in mind, like the menu of saves (images are bug) and this supermarket now ( i can't say much since i'm playing this demo for free but, i hope you can fix this
I forgot to remove some trigger for the doors, thanks for pointing it out (y) Yeah this demo only showcases the story and characters, next update I'll be polishing all of the menus properly first of all
will there be incest?
will there be netorase too?
Yeah, there will be ;) like in Cursed Estate, I plan to cover as much tags as I can for everyone to enjoy their own thing

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
There will be events that trigger NTR in the main story but it can be avoided depending on your actions or relationship with some characters. Some parts of the story is skippable, for example, you can skip some of Eve's story and just continue with Adam and vice versa.

I forgot to remove some trigger for the doors, thanks for pointing it out (y) Yeah this demo only showcases the story and characters, next update I'll be polishing all of the menus properly first of all

Yeah, there will be ;) like in Cursed Estate, I plan to cover as much tags as I can for everyone to enjoy their own thing
very cool, i'll keep an eye on the game then :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimdeity

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be nice to indicate beforehand what you need to avoid the NTR and let the players get it before continuing the story (even giving hints on how to do it). Actually, unless I know for sure how to avoid NTR, I don't think the game will interest me.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
It would be nice to indicate beforehand what you need to avoid the NTR and let the players get it before continuing the story (even giving hints on how to do it). Actually, unless I know for sure how to avoid NTR, I don't think the game will interest me.
Sure, I can add some sort of warning or indicator for what actions/events will lead to what kind of scene (like NTR) it will have or results into. I'll also write a walkthrough just in case (y)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Sounds great, I don't usually play demos so I'll check it out when the next version releases. (y)

Reactions: Grimdeity

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sure, I can add some sort of warning or indicator for what actions/events will lead to what kind of scene (like NTR) it will have or results into. I'll also write a walkthrough just in case (y)
To be sure, none of the parts that are simply skippable contain or will contain NTR, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
To be sure, none of the parts that are simply skippable contain or will contain NTR, right?
At this point, I'd say so yes. I'm still figuring out how to proceed with the story in later chapters so I'll see how it would turn out first.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Avoid this mess of a demo! Damn well game breaking bugs! Got stuck in the door of no return! Deleted! Don't put out a demo until there is no game breaking bugs in it!

Reactions: Xanax1488