Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
5.PNG

Overview:
Adam is a regular, bored guy living in a small town in the countryside. He often dreams of making a big change to the town or eventually leaving it when he grows older. One day as he was doing his daily routine, him and Eve, a friend of his, witnessed a strange suicide by the northern cliffs. The night after the incident, something terrible had happened that forever changed their town and their people. It is up to them now if they're willing to sacrifice in order to save their town.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-29
Release Date: 2023-05-22
Developer: Grimdeity - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AllFaded-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Everything is avoidable except the main story but will there be NTR in the main story?
Also will things be avoidable or skippable? Both are mentioned.

Reactions: Grimdeity

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
1685316489378.png
bueno como nose si hablan español lo explico en ingles, i come to report a bug in the tutorial when you enter in the supermarket and just keep like that and do nothing u can enter in the menu but nothing more, the game look good until now but has one or another bug that i think that u have to keep in mind, like the menu of saves (images are bug) and this supermarket now ( i can't say much since i'm playing this demo for free but, i hope you can fix this

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 2657728
bueno como nose si hablan español lo explico en ingles, i come to report a bug in the tutorial when you enter in the supermarket and just keep like that and do nothing u can enter in the menu but nothing more, the game look good until now but has one or another bug that i think that u have to keep in mind, like the menu of saves (images are bug) and this supermarket now ( i can't say much since i'm playing this demo for free but, i hope you can fix this
last report, the game is good, has good art in the sense of 3d art, i hope this game is done and not abandoned like others games that i know because the developer already make his money and doesn't even care for the game, just keep going like that, except for the supermarket bug i don't found any other one, i will wait for the advances of this game and his developing :D

Champinon

May 20, 2017
It is easy to se that you have put a lot of effort for your first game and demo, many of the newbies around publish demos with barely any content or without any content at all but you did it right, you have shown a glimpse of story and freeroaming side events (which for me is a plus) and you have a clear picture of what you want to do. I wish you the best of the lucks.
PS: There is a game breaking bug when you try to enter the store in the center of town.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grimdeity