VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Alison Fall of the Apple [v1.0] [OneManVN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

smokebox

Why did i rate this VN 5 stars? well let's start from the beginning
    Alison Fall of the Apple is 3 games in one, you have the Love Path which is the real game (canon), and you have the Harem path and the Dom path which are "what if" stories, all of them with different and exclusive stories and events , unique characters for these routes , and some of the main cast of the love route(canon) with different looks and different personalities.

So far i finished the love and the harem path, i didn't try the dom yet cause i am not much into this fetish , so let me talk a bit of the Harem and the Love paths.

Starting with the harem , well the name kinda gives away whats this is about you have a lot of girls main and side ones and they all want the MC some in a deeper way cause they love him and others in a more sexual way , the best part is that apparently you can have all of them whitout any problems and the girls are willing to share the MC among themselfs , the sexual content comes quite fast in this route and so far the story is more "vanilla" and happy more focused on the MC and the girls and i really liked.

Now lets talk about the Love path (canon), first i like to say that this is my favorite route for a lot of reasons , the focus here is the story and it is very bittersweet and i experienced a lot of emotions so far, sadness , joy , anger, so i laught at some moments , i wanted to cry at anothers and wanted to kill some characters too ( some real bad stuff happens sometimes ), you have some sci-fi elements , you have plot twists , drama , mystery , you have slow burn romance and deep character development , so the sex takes time to happen but sure it will payoff when it comes , you really became invested in these characters in this path and you start to fear for them , an example of this for me is Alison i just want to protect and love her at all costs , and this is a sign of a very good writing, i like to say that the love path is a true gold mine since the story is so rich and have everything that i look in a good story

The MC is a very nice guy with a troubled past that still haunts him, he is very capable and deadly and he is not someone you want to be on his bad side, what i like about him the most is that he is willing to kill and die for those he care about

Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my main language , and to finish i just like to say that OneManVN just become one of my favorite devs\writers, and i am very anxious for where the story will lead us next.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sm204900729

I have played the early stages of this game late last year or early this year and I decided to hold off on me giving negative review for time to be fair. Most fail and I end up giving a negative review anyway. I'm pleased that this is one of the exceptions.

The story is top notch with much internal dialogue with you keep wanting more of the story. Many quality renders but it lack depth renders, for example, when the internal dialogue says she smiles, blushes, etc. Some scenes look static for 20-30 lines of talking. I hope the developer takes this to heart for making 5-6 different renders of a scene with an open mouth like they are talking/smiling/frowning/etc. and facial expressions and switching from a static render for a scene to switching renders for a character in between the conversations often.

That being said, I'm now a supporter of this developers pateron as he addressed my concerns. I hope the developer addresses my concerns in this review. It's refreshing to see an upcoming dev with high quality renders and a great plot plus he is active in discord/pateron and from what I can tell he is transparent and asking questions about what works and what doesn't.

I'm looking forward to upcoming releases and hope he doesn't make the mistake, like many others, of starting another project while working in the middle of this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Pagdish

WOW! One no... THE best VN i ever played! Great renders! AWESOME story.
    I cried many times! Because its so romantic or this great music...

Pro:
    Renders
    Music!
    Story
    Alison/Alice :D
    The dev speaks with his fans!

Negativ:
    ZERO!

This game is awesome!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

bajeboci

This game for sure had my attention for a while now but is soooo slow. Tons of text and text just kill the mood. Maybe it's just me but I can't play this game without thinking 'How long I need to wait for the next scene...' Graphics are really good .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rycharde's Realm

Wow. There are quite of few games on this site that are good, this game is great. I haven't played far into the game but it has been a good time. Love the characters looks and personalities, not falling back on huge boobs and big asses on all the females. Keep up the good work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dacris69

Finished 0.4 and i have to say i like it alot. It starts pretty slow and you may think its just another average story but then things get really interesting. I was pleasantly surprised by the events and how the story develops. Good renders overall, good writing as well. So far the game is very good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wicked Garden

I love everything about this game so far, love the renders, graphics and story. I'm intrigued by the MC. This has a sort of supernatural feel to it so i'm hooked. The characters are very attractive, and have there own individuality about them. They're not all bimbos with ridiculously large breast(Not that i'm against it but come on).

I love that there's 3 routes to take in the story and will definitely on the look out for future updates. Alison Fall of the Apple is probably one of the best new Visual Novels out right now.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

graffics: amazing.

draws (cg): amazing.

story: amazing.

characters: really good.

scenes (all of them): really well done.

ambient: really well done.

conclussion: im gonna start for the weak part. in some point of the story your choices take you to another, tottaly different story, wich makes me re-read it (maybe i wasnt paying attention i dont know) . BUT it was a story just as amazing as the one i was reading before so meh lets keep going. so there you have, a really cool main character, great action scenes (yes actions scenes), and the promise that you wanna see more by the end of the ride.

this game TOTTALY deserve your time.

this game
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.3.5 )s:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + lots of different scenes
    + Long Game Play
    + Easy Playing
    +Active Play
    +Nice Closeups
    Cons:
    -None

Conclusion:
    The women are Hot as hell.
    The Story is Good and not too short,Love the different scenes and the game layout..

It is definitely worth the download.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

hyco2

The setup is interesting, but the execution is just meh. Everything is overexplained in many many words, and then again. The characters are clichéd, and every move is drowned in text. But hey, who needs story, we can always fap?! Well, if you can hold your concentration through the hundreds of textclicks, be my guest.
    In short, there may be a good game under layers and layers and more layers of blablabla.

To be sure, I like me some good written story. But good writing this is not.

And there is just bad stuff going on. In an example: For no good reason, Alison changes her hairdo. Lots of text is inserted, that explains, how she can go from short reddish to long black. And then, in the very next scene, an other character with the exact same hair appears, and the writer is lampshading this. It is not funny, nor good. It is cringy.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Remzis

3.0-

I really, really wished I could write a positive review for this game, but it just gets worse as you play it. What could have been an excellent novel turns into a borderline funnyesque comic book.

Prologue started excellent, I expected thick plot and a slow build up of MC's relationship with Allison, but then like a horrible rollercoaster ride it started to derail. Outstanding writing turns into laughable caricature of a plot that could have been.

Characters are okayish for the most part, but very quickly turn into poorer versions of themselves as if original actors were replaced by a lower payed and talentless versions, as you would see in some lower budget sequel movies. MC model changes from prologue and he becomes this funny laid back chilled guy, and not a hardened veteran like he was built up and presented from the introduction. I won't go in details about the rest of the cast, but their character development also got poorer. Side characters are introduced out of nowhere and have some weird unnecessary dialogues, that just dont fit in a situation.

There are massive plotholes and pacing seems to suffer from similar predicament as one would expect. This game has an identity crisis of what it wants to be.

Overall writing isn't bad. UI could use an improvement by shifting text from left to center of a dialogue screen.

Models are good for the most part, some are just average. As mentioned earlier MC model seemed to change from prologue.

There are no animations, but this is not a bad thing. I can't believe I'm saying this (because sex scenes are not on top of my list when it comes to rating), but there is a lack of adult content.

Currently there are two out of three routes that are available in what is a linear game to begin with. Creator had to prioritize one over others, because of what fans voted for which is completely understandable, but it is noticable as length of the Love route is much greater than of Harem route.

If you do read this review before playing, I urge you to lower your expectations as you might have better experience than I did. It felt like creator was rushed to release content instead of polishing what was good in a beginning.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ive_got-problems

Beautiful game, the story is great, and there are three paths you can take. Alison is written in a way that you can't help but want to protect her, and I don't understand any monster who doesn't :p

The render are beautiful, all the girls look great, but Alison really takes the cake, you can really tell that the dev cares about her.

Anyway, this is one of two games I'm always looking for an update for, and I'm never left unsatisfied. Do yourself a favor and give it a try.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

There are some technical difficulties with the wrong names showing up on dialogue boxes and I think that a couple of scenes are missing characters.

The game is slowed down by unnecessary scenes where the characters will tell each other events that we just witnessed a minute ago.

You have very little control over the main character, and by very little, I mean essentially none. The game forces one girl on you and forces you away from the other (much better) girl.

The leading ladies look great, but the story is awful. The characters are given a backstory and a personality, and then they all suddenly behave in a way that completely contradicts everything you know about them. It's just a complete mess.

I found the previous version to have some potential, but this last version (0.3.1) ruined that right quick.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ThunderRob

funny beautiful sweet sexy weird...has it all..love this..its a "long story" so dont come to fap only..and the dev really likes player input which is a huge plus..so give this a try..alot of content for a newish game...
  15. W
    5.00 star(s)

william richardson

Great story. This should be made into a movie or a TV show (without the sex scenes, of course). Would be nice if there is a continuation such as finding a liberating Allison's little sister and Allison and Michael getting married. Of course finding the sister may also lead to finding Jessica. Many possibilities for a follow-up story line.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Princess Groundhog

Awesome introduction with the groundwork for a deep and meaningful story, not just another naughty game with random scenes like Hey you look hot, let me grab your boob and we bang! The developer is interested in telling a mature and dark story, but not without some humor and great believable characters. Has the potential to be a classic with actual replay value!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

CrazyChris83

It is a great game. The Story builds slow and steady, MC seems like a normal guy thats doesnt want to get in the Pants of the Woman from the beginning. Game contains pregnancy which is a big plus for me. Graphic are great and the story is well written.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

HiroTenkai

What can one say about this game other then it has Great graphics, Great Writing, Immersive Story, and most of all it has a Pregnant Ginger! That alone is more than enough to thumbs up this great new VN. This Dev has my full support!