Collection CG Pinup ALISHIA Collection [Patreon] [ALISHIA]

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018

6 - hQWOaVn.png
Overview:
In this collection are images from not provided Second Episode of (abandoned) game Holy Slaves and small bonus.
Developer/Publisher: ALISHIA/
Censorship: No
Language: English/minimum text
Pages: 97
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I dont see how you can mark an artist as abandoned? The art is already there, if it was a game and it wasn't or hasn't been completed then I could see that tag used!

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
The artist can abandon their work under a handle just as a game dev can abandon a title; I do not see where the confusion is?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
should mark as abandoned due to who creator is
I dont see how you can mark an artist as abandoned? The art is already there, if it was a game and it wasn't or hasn't been completed then I could see that tag used!
The artist can abandon their work under a handle just as a game dev can abandon a title; I do not see where the confusion is?
TO clarify; most of this are the cgs for a game that WAS abandoned by @ALISHIA . It was called Holy Slaves. The artist did NOT abandon all work because she has a new game called Red Room. There are more cgs that need to be added to be a full Artist Collection though, so it is not complete. Finaly many of the pictures are from the artists posts on these two threads: and

Hopefully this cleared up most of the confusion

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, after downloading and looking at the pics they did seem like they were for either several unfinished comics or game!